espn

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
GWF hahah. i remember that shit. i loved it. it had "the harlem heat" :booker t and stevie ray but they were called "ebony experience" and sean waltman was called "the lightning kid"... alotta wwf jobbers wrestled in that at the time. sam houston was in it too i think...

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
GWF was the shit! I remember they had The Natureboy Buddy Rose trying to wrestle as a light heavyweight claiming to be 215 when he was really like 315, shit was funny

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
jayda650 said:
GWF was the shit! I remember they had The Natureboy Buddy Rose trying to wrestle as a light heavyweight claiming to be 215 when he was really like 315, shit was funny
didnt he go by Playboy buddy rose?
lol at trying to wrestle inthe litweight div.

remember " the cartel" secret leader and shit. it was that fat annoucer damn gwf was cool back then. they should release a dvd of their programs

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Oh shit I mixed the naturebay buddy Landell with Playboy buddy rose, i think they were both in GWF though.

Jun 9, 2002
remember " the cartel" secret leader and shit. it was that fat annoucer damn gwf was cool back then. they should release a dvd of their programs

hell yeah...Joel something was his name...mane dat was tight, i never woulda thought he was behind it

scotty anthony aka raven was in it too....remember randy rhodes(a fake ass young dusty looking rhodes of no relation), marcus bagwell was in it as the handsome stranger(use to pass out a rose to the ugly and fat women in the first row), bill irwin was in it for a minute,

May 4, 2002
Everyone wrestled on ESPN back in the days. That was where I first saw Cactus Jack, Stunning Steve Austin, The Punisher(Undertaker), Harlem Heat, Dustin Rhodes...shit everybody started out in one of those federations.