ESPN: Top 25 Sports Video Games EVER Pt 5 FINAL (Top 5)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Th!zZ7-0-7

BayArea51 Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2006
holy shit this match was active as fuck lol, wonder if we can get a tournament going on this forum with an emulator
i was looking on Google images and found this

i want to be a Mortal Kombat guy !!!

some emulators have multiplayer the guy told me

"Yeah I like Mupen64 the best. It's a little tricky but you can play multiplayer games like Goldeneye on it. That cool ROM site is pretty safe too. "

just been fucking with Project 64, want to try Mupen next

Th!zZ7-0-7

BayArea51 Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2006
hey thizz do you play nba jam on ps3 i love that game
nah i have bought it on 360 but i sold my xbox, shits was crack i loved it, i want to get my 360 back just too play it lol !! i just might, i bought the pack too for extra shit fuck earning it :siccness:

we bringing these old classics back and we got new gen systems coming hahaha

should start a siccness nba jam tournament for sure Count_Slapula @Count_Slapula

Th!zZ7-0-7

BayArea51 Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2006
its not on the list but i used to fuccin play the shit out of those joe montana football games, loved those games on sega, think 94 and 95. first one was when he was a niner and the second was when he was with k.c.

just seen this video and remembered you mentioned you played those joe games lol funny ass commercial, its like the xbox/play station wars now adays

Props: RM211
Sep 24, 2006
yeah i want to get some classics on there and play them

yeah someone else said no fight night, shit should be on there for sure !!

i dont think i ever played that but i herd its really good game, like someone went and bought MLB 12 or whatever and said it was shit and that the MVP 05 just ran soo smooth one of the best baseball games ever

i always wanted to play MLB the show on PS3 graphics are sick but its all about the gameplay at the end of the day

only thing cool about new Maddens is the roster, this guy i know dont even give a fuck about the graphics he'll play a old 05 madden and be ok with it lol
yeah I hacked mine in about an hr and put on every super Nintendo, Nintendo, sega, and n64 game I have downloaded which is a lot.

Props: Th!zZ7-0-7

Th!zZ7-0-7

BayArea51 Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2006
found my O.G. copies

my other N64 wresting games of course got stolen lol

as you can see the WCW/NWO Revenge was sharpied got it back from the fool that ganked it

Last edited: