ESPN presenters mock Eddies death...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
ESPN's Colin Cowherd says 'Who cares if WWE's Eddie Guerrero is dead?'

Colin Cowherd. Never heard of this guy until now. Who is he? Who cares? As far as I’m concerned he’s a cold hearted son of a “witch.” Apparently, this guy believes he’s something special just because he sits behind a microphone.

Colin crossed the line with his so-called radio show. Do I listen to it? Nope, I don’t even know who this guy is. Colin has stated that the deceased professional wrestler, Eddie Guerrero, “wasn’t newsworthy,” and “it doesn’t matter if he’s dead or not.”

First of all, Colin, who cares about you? Your radio fans? Eddie Guerrero had a family, kids, fans, friends. What do you have? Do you have a wife? Do you have kids? If so, what would they think if you died? Would they give a damn? Eddie’s wife, Vicki, is distraught about this, so to answer your question, “who cares if he’s dead?” Well, how about millions of fans? How about his wife and kids? How about fellow wrestlers in both WWE and TNA? Why is it newsworthy, because Eddie Guerrero did something that you couldn’t do, and that he touched the lives of so many people?

Mr. Cowherd, it’s people like you that make me sick, and before you smile and believe that you’re all hype, I know you really well, Mr. Cowherd. I’ve seen people like you, I like to call them “attention whores.” I knew that someone would make a derogatory statement about Eddie Guerrero’s passing, because it never fails. I remember when another “attention whore” made a comment about Owen Hart’s passing. His name was Craig Kilborn. Where’s Craig now? He’s a has-been and a wannabe.

You’re a piece of trash, Colin Cowherd, for making that statement. Just because professional wrestling is more exciting than baseball, basketball, and football doesn’t give you the right to besmirch the dead. It’s a disgrace, and personally, you should be reprimanded and, quite frankly, fired from your job.

You talk about how wrestlers use steroids; maybe they do. But don't baseball players use steroids? How about football players? How come you never comment about that? Because it’s really easy to besmirch something that you have no love for, yet when the shoe is on the other foot you rationalize and make excuses, or you just ignore it.

The fact of the matter remains is, you made those comments because you’re a nothing, a nobody, a zero; you said those comments because you wanted a cheap way to get attention and you got it. What’s wrong Colin, didn’t mommy and daddy didn’t give you enough attention?

You claim your sense of humor isn’t for everyone? I’m sorry, I don’t find belittling a deceased person funny; maybe you do, but then again you’re a piece of trash, so it doesn’t matter what you think anyway.

Enough of this rant, I’ve given you your fifteen minutes of fame, and you can be linked to the likes of that Atlanta Braves pitcher who besmirched the New York minorities. What was his names? John something? Oh who cares, he’s a has-been too.

I guess your name fits, Colin Cowherd, because your comments stunk like a Cowherd.

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/viewArticle.asp?articleID=3698

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
the thing i hate the most about guys with radio shows, is that theyre all Jim Rome wanna-bes (but Jim rome is cool, not dissin him)..theyre not celebritiees, but they wanna be, so all they do is make outrageous comments so that people will listen and mention their name. they just wanna separate themselves from everyone else. fuck that guy.

also, if its unimportant, then why are they talking about it?

Apr 25, 2002
DubbC415 said:
the thing i hate the most about guys with radio shows, is that theyre all Jim Rome wanna-bes (but Jim rome is cool, not dissin him)..theyre not celebritiees, but they wanna be, so all they do is make outrageous comments so that people will listen and mention their name. they just wanna separate themselves from everyone else. fuck that guy.

also, if its unimportant, then why are they talking about it?

JIM ROME IS A FAG. foreal my dad listens to that show on the radio and he...........takes........forever........to...............put .....................a.............sentence......together...........................................................................................................................................................foreal

Aug 8, 2003
u all should write emails too espn about it.. im pretty sure that if they got enough of them that he would be put in some hot water..