**Esham's Manager promoting Tech N9ne? SUNSET Blvd. Skatter/Snug Promoting..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
ok, last week I went to The Wherehouse across from The Beverly Center in Beverly Hills cause Travis told me a while back that some worker there gots love for Tech, so I went down there, asked the PR dude about the Tech Fan, and he was like:"Ohh, I don't know anyone that works here that likes Tech N9ne or whatever"... he was clueless, but he was pretty cool cause he let me put a shit load of Skatter N Snug samplers next to every register. I then go up to where they have the TECH N9NE cd's and it's LOADED with Absolute Powers and Anghellics!! so I rubber banded samplers to each of them!!!! THEN out of nowhere I see RUDEBOY!!! Juggalos know who Rudeboy is because he's one of ICP's really close friends, and is also a JCW wrestler featured in the BACKYARD WRESTLING video game, but also...he happens to be ESHAM's manager, so we got the talkin, and he remembers me cause I was up on ESHAM's "Woo Woo Woo" music video. Rudeboy said that him and Esham was here in L.A. for The Grammy awards and I was like:"Yeah, but how?" and he said that all them awards like Grammy and American Music Awards have BEEN inviting PSYCHOPATHIC RECORDS to their events, but they never accepted their invitations till recently. I told him that Tech will be up at The Gathering Of The Juggalos and he said "cool!". I also told him that Esham should tour with Tech someday, and he liked the idea...as a matter of fact Esham really digs Tech, because like I said in a past post before that when I met Esham at an ICP/Zug Island/Esham signing at a comic con here in L.A., I was like:"Hey!! you should do shit with Tech N9ne!!" and he yelled:"YEAHHHH!! ANGHELLLIC!!!!!". This shit was like in November,2002... and it's just funny how shit;s been since then!! But yeah, I ended up getting a picture of Rudeboy holding up the BEEF and Skatterman and Snugbrim fliers and CD Samplers along with the Esham "Repentance" album to show some love to Tech N9ne fans and Juggalos.

-NOW... onto the Skatter N Snug promoting in Sunset Blvd. Hollywood,CA story!!! ok... after I hit up the Beverly Center, I was thinking:"SHIT, I'm near Sunset Blvd, so FUCK IT!! I'mma hit that shit up and post up S&S posters!!" so I parked in front of the main Tower Records, (there are 2 Tower Records stores that are across from each other!! WEIRD!!) but anyways, yeah, I park there and ask if I can put up posters and/or leave samplers, but they were assholes, so I left with my staple gun and stapled a bunch of S&S urban legends posters onto the electric poles and trees down Sunset Blvd. and while I was doing that I passed by this cafe' which had 2 officers that looked at me walking down sunset with my rolled up S&S posters, but they didn't do shit at first; BUT... then I walked across the street to the the other side, right when I walked into the OTHER TOWER RECORDS, the cafe that I was walking next to across from where I was had 4 COP CARS, and one of the cars' P.A.'s went on and the cop yelled "HEY!!" to me and turned on their Red and Blue lights, so I was like fuck this, I walked into the Tower Records and was asking the manager if I can just leave a bunch of samplers with them to give to customers, but he was an asshole too, and I was in a damn hurry cause them 4 cop cars was after me, but luckily there was mad traffic in the street and the cop cars were across from me, so I had time to run to the nearest intersection, walk across to the Tower Records I had my 4 runner parked at, got inside, called up the Sunset Blvd. Strange Music Office and told Travis' secretary that I was gonna stop by after putting up posters and giving cd's, but cops was after me, the secretary couldn't stop laughing at amazement cause I had called earlier to ask her for the cross street before I arrived. So yeah, I drove and left Sunset Blvd. successfully thanks to the traffic.
-Jugga

PS: damn that Dave Weiner!! you still owe me a drink and a shirt!!! LOL!!
another thing... Tech's been invited to the NBA All Star Game, I wonder if he'll be goingg???......hmmmmm....I JUST might pass out shit there tooo.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
Juggalo: Youre a SOLDIER! lol

You promote your ass off and alwayz post the stoires about your travels... I hope they're takin care of you... Becuz youre the epitome of a STREET REP.

keep it movin homie.

Jan 12, 2003
i like the way when he wrote his story he makes sure to include every little, thought, breath, every little detail and extra unneccessary word into it. Its very weird, but very intertaining.

Sep 16, 2002
LMAO!! for reals!! it's cause I'm a "Jugga-LO! all them haters know/I'm shoot em up with a fo-fo/ then go home and bang some ho's fa-sho!!" (immitatting that GAY-ASS NICK CANNON, fuck that guy, he needs his music to be played back on Disney Radio...yes, I'd know, I have little nephews and neices that listen to that shit on the way to Chuck E. Cheese!!)

anyways...
thank u all so much for all this dope-ass feedback!! I'm actually mostly doing all this shit cause I'm a Mass Communications/Businness marketing major, before my mom passed in Aug. 2000, I promised her that I'd try to do my best with in life, especially with my education, even though college sucks ASS for making us students re-take all these STUPID GENERAL EDUCATION CLASSES just to get to our major-related classes!!! I swear, college reps are pimping us for our money!! LOL! who the FUCK can empathize with me!?!?!!??

but yeah, bottom line, without all this gibberish, I'm mostly doing all this for a learning experience.
even though I'm a Juggalo, I respect the fact that alot of you on this board who HATE THEM CLOWNS got much luv 4 me, that's why I call myself "JuggalOutkAxt" cause I'm somewhat of an OUtcast to the Juggalos cause I choose to think My way like what a TRUE JUGGALO should really be, but... sorry, the word "Juggalo" got molested, now we got a bunch of stupid "Horrorcore lovin Juggalos" who's been down with ICP since The Wraith! lol.
I'm also sort of an outcast to my own filipino race cause I admit that 90% of Filapinos are either TOO white washed or TOO Black washed and are some fake-ass trendy, honda racing, rice rocket burning, dog-eating peices of shit that act all cocky and happy just cause their parents and them live a stupid-ass materialistic lifestyle with a piano in their house that smells lie fried fuckin fish every sunday....*BREATHE*, not too many filapinos in the american entertainment industry cause all the cocky light-skinned "mistisos" have stupid-ass singing and talent shows in their t.v., with their crappy movies that suck ass compared to OTHER ASIAN cultures like the very innovative Koreans,Japanese and Chinese (just look at their movies!!).

Sorry, I sometime hate the shallowness and materialisticness and LACK OF BEING ORIGINAL AND/OR innovative of my race!! LOL!!! sorry, just bustin a Chris Rock like he did with "Niggers Vs. Black People"

individuality,empathy,love....
-Jugga

Aug 16, 2003
Carson California is well represented dawg...

I tried to major in interpersonal communications in college but I ran into the same college pimp shit that you and all my friends ran into. Retake this course to advance to this course or buy more credit hours to complete your undergad so that you can drop more money to go to grad school so that you can get a piece of paper that will quarantee that you make at least 12.00 an hour for the rest of your life. Granted that 12.00 is better then 6.50 at the Stake and Shake but that shit isnt for me.

Keep up the good work and keep repin Tech to the fullest.

Oh and if you find a way to beat the system...Im in

Holla

Sep 16, 2002
thank god another person knows what kinda shit this education game is gettin all of us into!!

Great CARSON represented artists are THE BOOYAH TRIBE, they went to the same high school as me. Ray Jay and Brandy (assholes) are also from Carson, but I heared so many stories of them being some assholes like one time in front of the Carson community center, Ray Jay was with his boys trying to act all hard when he was with DEATH ROW for like a LITTLE WHILE,then Tha Realest punked his ass!! LOL And Brandy... damn, my girl's dad was at a Mc Donald's and she was like telling him:"Hello, don't you know who I am??" with a bitch-ass attitude. LoL, look at "HO-esha" now, got pregnant by some dude she eloped with and got divorced hahahahaha...Also, QUENTIN TARANTINO was born in the Carson/Torrance Area and rapper RASS KASS, by the way, is he out of prison yet????
-Jugga

thanks for the continued show of love and support even though there are some that still clown on my ass, to them, whatevers, order yourself a LIFE for 2 easy payments of $5.99 plus $3.95 shipping and handling.

Sep 16, 2002
fo sho, fo sho, T.O.!!! lol, see people like Zero.Media who lack any kind of ambition, so he clowns on people who are doing good??? it's cool though...
oh yeah, my aunt's finally getting me a digital camera!! soo whooooooo. possibilities are endless