ESHAM-LAMB CHOPZ EP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2006
:siccness::eyecross::siccness:its alright,i didnt like forgot about e hook,fuck em.,but for die hard esham fans track honeynut cheerios is like listening to maggot brain theory or the closed casket cd.its worth the 6 bucks just 4 that track,tell me wut u think of the digital ep.acidrap.com

Dec 25, 2003
Yea he dropped that one instead of Sacrificial Lambs cuz theyre still shoppin for better distribution so they pushed it back til March according to acidrap.com but after hearin some of the songs, SL is lookin to be a whole nother level typa joint pluz it's gonna be a double CD wit a DVD!!! RLP is back as the label that defined him pluz Mastamind back wit them so it's gonna be a helluva ride within the next comin months......

Yet I'm still gonna cop the ep tho cuz I'm a diehard Esham fan or dayoner if ya wanna call me besides I'm gonna sport some RLP gear tommorow for Halloween since it's Devil's Night so taaaaaa......

May 11, 2002
Fuck that. I would have had no problem buying this from them. Back in April, I bought a bandanna that I never received for $10. I am going to download this shit for free. Fuck Esham & Hellavaonline.com.

May 11, 2002
Reel Life called me today and fixed my problem. Props to them and TJ. I appreciate the response and all the help. I got all my problems fixed.