ERIC JOHNSON IS NOW A SAINT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
Well the Saints just signed Eric Johnson to a 1 year contract, no word on how much its worth. I can't believe he left the 9ers for a measley 1 year contract, I hope he gets injured this year and that will be 3 times and 3 years. Then he won't be able to get shit ever again, hahahahaha. Anyhow seriously I liked the idea of the 2 TE set, but last year I didn't see the 9ers even give it a serious shot. It was either Vernon Davis was in the game or EJ was, but rarely ever both at the same time. First Bryant now EJ, and we only got Leile to replace. I'm suprised they are even giving Leile a shot to be a #1 with his shaky career. Cuze it looks like we ain't even giving Stallworth a shot, bastards.

Apr 25, 2002
Eric Johnson wasn't the biggest, quickest, strongest or even best-handed TE in the game, but the man always got open somehow and caught passes. I wish him luck.. If he wasn't injured so often he'd probably still be a Niner.

Jan 12, 2006
ArYo said:
Well the Saints just signed Eric Johnson to a 1 year contract, no word on how much its worth. I can't believe he left the 9ers for a measley 1 year contract, I hope he gets injured this year and that will be 3 times and 3 years. Then he won't be able to get shit ever again, hahahahaha. Anyhow seriously I liked the idea of the 2 TE set, but last year I didn't see the 9ers even give it a serious shot. It was either Vernon Davis was in the game or EJ was, but rarely ever both at the same time. First Bryant now EJ, and we only got Leile to replace. I'm suprised they are even giving Leile a shot to be a #1 with his shaky career. Cuze it looks like we ain't even giving Stallworth a shot, bastards.
he left cause the niners werent interested in him anymore. o personally wanted him to stay. but wish him the best where ever he goes. dude was solid for us when he was here. oh and i dont think were makin Lelie are #1 reciever im hearing we might trade for Darrel Jackson.

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
IronLungs420 said:
he left cause the niners werent interested in him anymore. o personally wanted him to stay. but wish him the best where ever he goes. dude was solid for us when he was here. oh and i dont think were makin Lelie are #1 reciever im hearing we might trade for Darrel Jackson.
Id be all for trading for Darrell Jackson, but I heard orginally they wanted a 1st round pick for him. I'm sure they might be able to be talked down to a 2nd, or maybe a 2nd and 3rd or 4th, you catch my drift. Also I just don't see the Seahawks trading him within the division. I'm not thinking to hard right now but I can't think of the last time a big name player was traded within the division. I know Marcus Allen but can't think of anyone else. Maybe if we woulda resigned Eric Johnson,then packaged him with a 2nd or 3rd rounder we could have traded for DJack. Cuze I know the Seahawks are in need of a TE badly, and EJ would have fit in nicely, but now I'm just starin at the clouds.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

EJ always came through when we needed him and held on to the ball after big hits...I wish him the best but I'm not liking the idea of Lelie being considered as the #1 one reciever as I read in the SF Chronicle...we need a solid number one that other teams would have to conisder as they drew up their gameplans...I just dont see lelie scarring any defenses...

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
Michael Smith just said on ESPN the 9ers are leading the hunt for Darrell Jackson. The only thing gettin in between the deal is the Seahawks aren't sure they want to trade him within the division, like I said before. We need to get this done though, it'd be huge for us. He's been one of the best WRs statistically for a couple years now, just a couple injury problems. Also with Eric Johnson leaving, we finally get to see Delanie Walker in action. Everything I seen this kid do has been straight fire.

Nov 5, 2004
Johnson was our most solid TE since Brent Jones, except when he was hurt of course. I wish him luck.

Shit, I'd leave too if i went from pro bowl TE to the backup of a hotshot rookie.

May 9, 2002
ArYo said:
Id be all for trading for Darrell Jackson, but I heard orginally they wanted a 1st round pick for him. I'm sure they might be able to be talked down to a 2nd, or maybe a 2nd and 3rd or 4th, you catch my drift. Also I just don't see the Seahawks trading him within the division. I'm not thinking to hard right now but I can't think of the last time a big name player was traded within the division. I know Marcus Allen but can't think of anyone else. Maybe if we woulda resigned Eric Johnson,then packaged him with a 2nd or 3rd rounder we could have traded for DJack. Cuze I know the Seahawks are in need of a TE badly, and EJ would have fit in nicely, but now I'm just starin at the clouds.
Yall can have Butter Hands Jack.

Jan 4, 2003
graham signed with the broncos and kelly resigned with cincy..

McMichael is still a FA.. IMO he's a good playmaking TE even with Miamis bad offense he put up some #s