Eric Byrnes Appreciation Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Eric Byrnes is the real deal, he has made a believer out of me. When he became a regular in the lineup I did not think he would last very long, however Byrnesy remained consistent. One thing I like about Byrnes is the fact that he plays hard throughout the WHOLE game, when batter usually jog to first on ground balls Eric Byrnes runs full speed.

Today Byrnes hit for the cycle...AMAZING...Will he ever slow down? I don't think so...

A's Fans Unite

Vote in Byrnes for the All Star team...

Mar 18, 2003
I was toying with the thought of drafting him on to my fantasy squad when he was available. Im not really regretting it seeing as how I took Geoff Genkins instead, but I still wish I had picked him up for Baldeli. This guy flat out plays hard on every occasion. I noticed it when they showed highlights of his cycle. Im not a fan of him or the A's, but he is proving himself right now.

RevoL

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yea i peeped that he went for the cycle on the giants...he was a good pick up for the a's...

also tejada is now playin like the mvp he was last year, took him long enough....we made up a little ground on seattle....everything is clickin well hopefully we can do it real big this year

Nov 14, 2002
Tenkamenin said:

LOL!! Yall aren't even going to make the playoffs this year... I hope you enjoyed your WS championship last year.
I did. And I hope you enjoyed that 1-0 shutout today. We're 6-2 in our last 8 games against LA, TEX, and now OAK. We makin' the playoffs no doubt. Marc my words.

May 9, 2002
Byrnes for the all-star game!!!

i'm going to the A's game this friday against b-more...sitting in the third row on the A's side....i'm gonna see if i can get him to sign my jersey