Eric b

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

YMW

Sicc OG
Jan 19, 2006
im doing a project on eric b and rakim. i'm having trouble finding info on eric b can anybody tell what he's doing now.and any other info that could be useful

Nov 1, 2005
Eric B. tried his hand at rapping in 1995 and released a self-titled album. The album was co-written with Freddie Foxxx, and was regarded with little interest by the music world. It is now out of print. In 1996, Eric B. was picked to head Suge Knight's Death Row East label (an extension of Death Row Records). The label was supposed to sign acts such as Wu-Tang Clan, but nothing ever came of it.

Nov 1, 2005
Pioneering DJ Eric B. is alive and well and there is no truth to reports circulating that he had been shot and killed.

A phony report surfaced on the internet stating that Eric B., born Eric Barrier, was shot and killed in a barbershop in Camden, New Jersey.

Shortly after the report was circulated, nationally syndicated radio host Wendy Williams mentioned the report and soon dismissed it at as not being credible, but the rumor and phony report spread rapidly.

"The only way I am going to go is by having a heart attack while I am out with my grand kids," Eric B. told AllHipHop.com. "I want to thank everyone for their concern. You never really know how you have impacted people until some sort of crisis."

Eric B. was a part of the seminal group, Eric B. & Rakim. The DJ stated he was spending a good amount of time debunking the rumor to family and friends.

"My daughter and I are making a list of people to call back, there's been that many people that have called," Eric B. said. "I am alive and well. The only person I am dead to is Jay-Z, he never returns my phone calls."

May 21, 2002
Eric B from what i understand wasn't much of a musician, all the scratches and beats credited to him were either done by Ced Gee, Rakim or Marley Marl. Eric was more of a gangsta with bread behind him that wanted to put a hip hop record out. In 1986 he had the beat made for 'Eric B Is President' and Freddie Foxxx was originally intended to be his rapper, when Freddie couldn't make it to the studio, one of the engineers suggested a young kid he had heard called Rakim. The R came through and recorded the song and the rest is history.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
theres was a rumor that the eric b and rakim breakup was over eric b. fucking with one of rakims family members (female)

i dont full-on remember the details of what he did to the girl, could have been physical or sexual.

im sure if youre any good at google you can take what i said and find some info on it.