Equipto's Behind The Rhyme?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 22, 2006
Why hasn't anyone mentioned Equipto's new album, Behind The Rhyme?! Is this album being slept on or what, because this shit is slappin like fuck. I think its the single best CD to come out of the bay this year, hands down. I just copped it yesterday and every single tracks is FIRE. IN HERE with Mac Dre is classic. If yall R lookin for something to just pop in ya deck and smoke n ride to all the way thru, then go cop this album, show sum love for ya boy, Equipto a true lyricist outa the bay!

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
way too many features...its an alright album. nothing has lived up to what he did in the vintage series

Jun 6, 2006
these pics were takin at that event nickatina had back for that premier for "the gift" movie

some female was interviewing him for her dvd that night,thats her right there

Apr 25, 2006
Ill drop my 2 cents before the haters take over....for me Equipto has always came tight...the few times Ive met him hes always been humble....down for his fans...this album actually slaps all the way thru...there might be one or two skippers but it's worth the copp....Im feeling the Z-man track right now, man it is what it is!!!...and one of the one's with Miami....I give it a 9 out of 10....haven't even watched the dvd yet tho....thats a bonus for your money fo sho

Feb 12, 2006
StupidFace said:
I plan to buy it, still havent heard it yet... except for that song with san quinn
same here. im tryin not to spend all of my paychecks this month on new music. at least there is a bunch of shit to buy..as opposed to the summer...