Equipto......."For The Record"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Haven't heard the new shit, but I was just digging through the archives and found my Bored Stiff "Timeless" tape and popped it in. Good shit from back in the day.

Lookin' forward to some new Equip.

May 12, 2003
stiff related

TIMELESS huh?...that's some ole shit right there...good lookin out to all the stiff fokes..we should have a real tight album commin out in the spring of 2004!...SOUNDS LIKE MY LIFE...

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
equipto: Who was running things at Hella Records back around the "Timeless" era? I used to talk to dude all the time 'cause I had a Bay Area rap magazine so he'd always send me Bored Stiff stickers, albums, flyers, etc... I can't remember his name right now though.

Also, could you PM me a contact number to reach you at? I'm gonna see if I have those Dangla/Fast 1 posters for you tonight and I have somethin' else I wanna holla at you about. Get at me.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Quip: I called you at those numbers you gave me, but you were gone already.

I found a mint condition Dangla poster and a mint condition poster of Dangla and Fast 1 advertising both albums on one poster. They're yours if you want 'em. Should I try to call you at those same two numbers you gave me last week?