ENE1 CAN HELP ME OUT?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 12, 2005
Alot of people will say SPM are scraps, they're far from that, the only blemish in them is the Rape Shit, other than that they could rap, who remembers that song where he says, "Only Pussy Motha Fuckas say Crime don't pay" and it has the EZ-E Beat.

Mar 12, 2005
A young Spider, you don't happen to know what CD that one Song is on do you. MAVA, Can you restate what you said, It confuses me. So they claim both surenos and nortenos or what?

Mar 12, 2005
Go to El Paso, lot's of Surenos, A few nortenos in North El Paso, When my aunt Graduated from the Air Force in San Antonio, we stayed at a hotel in El Paso, believe me, but the Politics are different, I remember Periko or No Love told us that, Like in Phoenix and Texas, it's a Brown Thing, where they bang the streets. Pancho Villa the Texas Rapper, Blood 14, they have Crips 13, and it's not an uncommon site to see nortenos be in the same vacinity where surenos are because it's not a Califas thing. Believe me, check out El Paso in North, and know I didn't get this from no newspaper Article or Rumors, I was there, when I saw a norteno in the summer of 1999 in El Paso.

Mar 12, 2005
Believe me bro, I aint never been to the pinta nor do I plan on being Pinta bound, But Surenos are big in Texas, and I'm pretty sure the Syndicate are too, I never seen a TS when I was there.

MAVA

Sicc OG
Jul 18, 2005
www.gifsoup.com
Stockton209SS said:
Believe me bro, I aint never been to the pinta nor do I plan on being Pinta bound, But Surenos are big in Texas, and I'm pretty sure the Syndicate are too, I never seen a TS when I was there.
TRUST ME I LIVE IN TEXAS THE REAL SURENOS LIVE IN SO CAL

Status
Not open for further replies.