End Of Time Or New Begginings?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2007
Has anyone in here read anything on the year 2012? It's suppose to be last year calculated by the mayan calendar and many believe something grand will happen on 12-24-2008. Also its when "On the winter solstice of 2012, the noonday Sun exactly conjuncts the crossing point of the sun's ecliptic
with the galactic plane, while also closely conjuncting the exact the center of the galaxy".

Apr 8, 2005
i havent read anything about 12 - 25 - 08 but the whole 2012 thing i have read about, peoples thoughts are supposed to take on a new frequency, were supposed to move into the next, and final stage, a bunch of shit like that, i dont believe its the end of time, but it is most likely the beginning of the end

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
THE THEORY IS ALL BULLSHIT, IT JUST SO PEOPLE CAN SELL MAGAZINES AND NEWS ARTICLES, THE SUN ALIGNS WITH THE CENTER OF THE GALAXY EVER YEAR, THERE IS NO SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE THAT ANYTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN, BUT IN 2012 THE SUN WILL REACH SOLAR MAXIMUM BUT THAT HAPPENS ABOUT EVERY 11 YEARS

Apr 1, 2008
I think war will come, and if it came in the year 2012, I would think it coincidence.
But, WWIII is coming. Are you guys ready?
I dont think it will be the end of the human race, but the planet will get fucked up. Hopefully mainly just our human cities and whatnot, hopefully not too much nature.

Nov 24, 2003
. Hopefully mainly just our human cities and whatnot, hopefully not too much nature.
Right, because all the toxic substances in our cities will dissappear and will not get into our rivers/oceans/water/air/etc and when people start to rebuild those cities in the aftermath, they won't pollute or use any natural resources in doing so :confused:

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
thats what i was meaning by the new frequency of thoughts, i saw it really deeply explained in one of the threads on here, do you know anymore about this?
All I know is that the indigenous people of the America's were slaughtered and ended, but that will not come without an equal reaction. 2012 will embody this reaction in forms of human consciousness. Also, every 100 years there is a revolution in Mexico. 1810, 1910, 2010? There are a lot of things leading up to 2012, and I am advising everyone to be ready for change. Embrace the change and go along with it...

Apr 1, 2008
Right, because all the toxic substances in our cities will dissappear and will not get into our rivers/oceans/water/air/etc and when people start to rebuild those cities in the aftermath, they won't pollute or use any natural resources in doing so :confused:
Hopefully they will remain where they are, and the survivors will realize what we did wrong and start over and progress in a better way.
Not be as stupid this time around.