EMPIRE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2003
I know someone has probably already asked this... is the CD still coming out at the end of August and will it be a nationwide deal or just local/regional? I basically wanna know where I can buy it at so I don't run all over looking for it. Thanx.

Aug 18, 2002
michampin said:
i saw the shit on fox 4 it was hella tight
did anyone see the shit that dinsdale talked in the pitch???
If people didn't turn this thread into a shit talkin area like all the others, you would notice I already posted that qoute on page 10 of this thread.

Dec 29, 2002
ohh ok cool
yea dinsdale is hateing like usual he just is mad cause sg clowned his ass in front of everyone
i mean he left out alot of the story
and did u see when they were promoting the hip hop summit in the pitch that got canceled they were saying who was performing and they left out empire
they even hated on shawn edwards as the host in the article

Nov 14, 2002
Yeah but.... "the making" and "the creation" are (depending on how you take them) essentially the same thing.

Like she could have been there for the creation... ya know?

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
haha Zero, you're so fucking hard to please :(

Ok, Eric... I'll be kinda busy this next week, working, school shit and getting the house ready for my babies (did I tell you you were fucking awesome btw???) so I doubt I'll be able to get online that much when you're up, so hit me up whenever you can, email me or call me b/c I don't want to wake yer ass up again :)... MUCH MUCH LUV!!!