empire video of live concert and interview in lawrence

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2002
which members from empire, are in vertigo? I thought luna and sg were but I am not sure. I've seen both groups in concert, but my memory is too faded.

kronic12052 said:
anyone have the tech videos in mpeg?
the tech live video's on the lawrence site u mean? if so yeah they are made so they stream, but hit me up in pm and ill help you out on retrieving the vid'z from the server. As for being mpeg's they are crappy .mov quicktime format, you could always convert them, but quality wont get any better ... peace

Jan 12, 2003
on the tech question, i've got all of them saved on my comp, so its just like a normal video. I'll hook up whoever.

Now on to Empire, nice lookin Mich. Empire is fuckin on point w/ all their shit they're doin. I'm playin the fuck out of both of their cds right now. Support them cats cuz they're going places.

Aug 16, 2003
The Lawrence show was tight. Empire did there thing.Sometimes its hard being the first up but they kept the show going and didi a good ass job. The only part of the show that was lacking was PDM. The crowd was realy into them and this was there first show where they put on the deadman makeup so cats wasnt feeling that to much, the mosh pit didnt help either. Overall that show was good.

Holla

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
are you serious? that verse didn't do ANYTHING for you? how could you not like it? the way he flips speeds, pitches, world play.