empire cd now in stock

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
grant and esumm just dropped some off so those who dont have it come grab it
music vision
4837 johnson dr (inside mission mall second level)
mission , ks 66205

913-236-8835

Apr 25, 2002
are u guys still gonna do a in store signing with them???
and do u still have some in stock cause my sis wants to get one?.....

i still have plenty in stock ..the in store i will have to talk to grant and see what he wants to do

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

man....i luv the siccness forum...
you people over rate CD's with the best of em...

i got this cd yesterday from Petedogg....and...this cd is over rated...GRANT comes tight...i like most his stuff...

Kutt comes pretty tight with grant also....

Panic...dude is over rated...he needs to rap with his real voice...i know this isnt his real voice...!!..i guess after hearin all you talk about him...i expected something real tight....but thats not what i heard...

my homeboy SG...brings a cold ass beat...for bubba, grant, and i forgot the other dude....Bubba ripped that shit up!!!!!....nice shit SG!!...

Tech....well...i think he could have done alot more with that song....to me it was too repetitive...i didnt like it...

id give this cd a 6 of 10.....if you like grant...peep it...he does his thang...but the other folks on it....(or i should say)...the people you havent really heard of....dont help the cd...

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Re: .....................

JLMACN said:

but the other folks on it....(or i should say)...the people you havent really heard of....dont help the cd...

If you pay any attention to KC rap at all, you should know about 95% of who's on there.

But if you're to preoccupied by having to know who everyone is on the cd, then maybe it's not for you. And by "you" i dont mean you JLMACN.....just speaking in general.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
Ima say it like this...

Dvs minds stole the cd.. They ripped it...

Greeds shit over grinding... Booty...

Zig ripped 32 bars that's kc's hidden talent...

747 and supernova... Scratch that, shits not tight...

Dice has been wack way b4 7 figures....

Md23 solo wasn't tight but md23 is raw as fuck..

Ricky rucker can't rap...

The rest was tight

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

NICK I'VE TALKED WITH PANIC BEFORE...AND I DIDNT SEE ANY SIMILARITIES IN HIS VOICE.....I DUNNO...I HATE TO SOUND HARSH...ITS JUST THAT FOLKS WAS HYPING HIM UP LIKE HE'S THE NEXT BIG THING......AND RIGHT NOW HE AINT NO WHERE NEAR THAT...

AY...IM JUST TRYIN TO BE REAL ABOUT THE CD....NOT LIKE MOST THESE KIDS ON HERE...EVERYTHING SOUNDS TIGHT TO THEM...

NICK YOU KNOW HOW I AM WHEN IT COMES TO MUSIC...

Jan 7, 2003
The CD is tight...there is enough viriety on it for everyone to keep listening to it...

I love the tone of Panic's voice, and I hear the same voice when he speaks...but some of his lyrics are to vulger to me....but some of the shit that is coming up with him on it will give him people a better impression of him.

And just wanted to mention that #32- the hook is Tyler from INTENT...didnt know if you all recognized that but I know there has been some threads speaking on this group...

Nov 14, 2002
Oh wow! Vulgarity! I must go out and buy it! If my mom hears that she'll ground me, and all the kids will think I'm cool because he keeps saying "fuck"!

Fuckin' idiot.