Emozzy says fuck the bay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
You worry and think a lot about gay people don't you? Did a muscled out Bay Area gay dude touch your no no's or something? Is that why you have all these stats so you can avoid areas with more then 2.3 percent gay population? Haha. I'm in the bay 24/7 in Oakland I never see gay people maybe once in a blue moon some crazy tranny at the bus stop.
It's common knowledge that a ton of fags are from the bay and you were trying to say that most of the fags in midtown/downtown sac are from here which is false, they all came up here from frisco....I don't like people from the bay period because mostly all of the bay people that come to sac act like they're superior.

Bay Area had some good sports teams and dope rap from the 90s, but a lot of bay people have said foul shit about sac and think they are better just because they come from the bay.

Nov 27, 2014
It's common knowledge that a ton of fags are from the bay and you were trying to say that most of the fags in midtown/downtown sac are from here which is false, they all came up here from frisco....I don't like people from the bay period because mostly all of the bay people that come to sac act like they're superior.

Bay Area had some good sports teams and dope rap from the 90s, but a lot of bay people have said foul shit about sac and think they are better just because they come from the bay.
If that's your logic then know your history because the Bay Area didn't give birth to a bunch of "fags" gay people and black people and Asian people and Indian people all came here because we are accepting / tolerant of everybody. A lot had to do with the "hippie" movement. Word got out the gay people could come to the city and not get beat up. Black people came here from the south to build ships during the world war... Sacramento has always been a cow town and didn't start getting minorities until people from the bay moved up there to buy cheap homes and retire. Now if the gays are migrating up there then I guess that's just one more thing you got from us haha

Props: _A1_ and _A1_
Nov 27, 2014
And the reason people from the bay talk superior when they move to Sac is because Sac is such a slow town and it's hard to get use to that shit. I've gone downtown on a Saturday night and that shit would be straight dead sometimes! Lol... Sac is a cool place to raise kids and it does have its hoods and nice parts but it's like people just don't socialize as much

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
dosent where your from mold who u are tho???
To an extent. What you experience in life molds you IMO. I've met sheltered people in CA...traveling helps mold you more then growing up in one area your whole life. I've lived in 8 different cities/8 different hoods, 3 different states and there's hoods and gangstas errywhere with different morals and standards but the ones that lived in one hood their whole life don't really break their cycle of living which makes it hard to grow.

Sac and the bay are hella similar culture wise as far as music/graf/style/weed except sac is hella more active with the gang shit. It's cheaper in sac and there's more tech nerds in the bay. Not too many differences really.

KC>>> CA Fuck this blue liberal Pussy state