Emma

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2002
Ra$an said:
i wonder who is going to meet her off of her first

what what whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat the hell are you sayin?????????????????

you guys are jacked up, people got nerve talking shit when 99% or you fuckers are prolly hideous ya dam selves! :chinese:
and most of the time we dont post because we just sit back and laugh at you dorkey you fuckers are!

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
BOMBSAC said:
what what whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat the hell are you sayin?????????????????

you guys are jacked up, people got nerve talking shit when 99% or you fuckers are prolly hideous ya dam selves! :chinese:
and most of the time we dont post because we just sit back and laugh at you dorkey you fuckers are!
look at my face yup i'm beautifully gorgeous! lol jk
its the net who gives a shit

Jul 4, 2002
Pino said:
me too? . . . .as in . . .postin up masturbation vids on youtube? or were you referring to the previous post above you? :paranoid:

I apologize for my perversion. . .bad habit
i thought you were talkin to emma about the bation thing, i was responding to rasan on the me too................i understand about your perversion problem, its one of those unexplainable things, i have a man, hes perverted too, but only with me...i hope lol.......im sitting here tryin to study and hes trying to pet the pani give me hickeys and bite my ear!

Nov 24, 2003
eh how come I can see peolpe's sigs only some of the time....I didn't see that bitches sig anyone time and that thizz foos only showed up like 1 outta 3 times, and that would have made shit way funnier??? someone let me know wassup...