Eminem

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 28, 2006
I hear alot of shit talkin about him now and days. I think the guy is hella talented, has made some great music and is one of the best. I also think he still has it in him even though he had the Ill make a shitty song and itll go platnum attitude for a while. People also be hatin on him for bein the "crazy whiteboy" and not rappin about the conventional shit, but damn he says shit about his life that 90% of people would never have the balls to..he keeps it way more real then most rappers...

Whats your thoughts on Eminem?

Jul 24, 2007
I like Em...mainly because he doesn't seem to care what he says. Alot of rappers try and stay P.C. ( even if its just a lil bitt ) , but Em was never really like that...said what he thought and fuck you if you didn't like it...ya know

Mar 17, 2006
i dont care for EM never bought any of his CDs and never will, but dude is a beast on the freestyles though, he ever made a freestyle CD i might copp it

Oct 16, 2006
www.reverbnation.com
Eminem is fucking dope, deff. one of my fav. rappers in the game.. Its wierd cuz you might think I like him cuz Im white, but most of my boys that are black like Em, an my white friends do not.... Kinda the opposite of 50 Cent. But Em is a dope lyricist and even though his last few cd's he's came hella dumb on alot of songs... thats just his style! If u listen past those few radio songs and get into his cd's, every one of them is quality from start to finish! I cant wait for King Mathers to drop

Nov 24, 2003
infinityslump said:
first 2 albums are undeniable classics. his shit has gotten weak lately but i still check for him

For sure. Infinite was tight too

The Slim Shady and Marshal Mathers LPs are both inarguable classics to any seasoned rap fan whether or not you like Eminem.

He started to fall off with The Eminem Show, and Encore was just plain wack.