Eminem sues Apple for distributing his music / customer sues iPhone too

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 1, 2006
STASHMagazine said:
which one of you guys got an iPhone? did you know about this?
I have the iPhone and underground does too... Apple released the info about the battery lasting 300 hundred charges a week before the phone was released. If the guy who's suing has a problem he should just get another phone.

Being that the phone hasn't even been out for 300+ days and it's impossible to charge your phone in the last month that the phone has been out is stupid.

May 16, 2002
Record labels getting 70 cents for every dollar on an artist's song? I understand them getting that much on cd's to make up for the production costs and promotion but making that much off of licensing a song that they didn't even write or produce is bullshit.

Apr 20, 2003
im glad i didnt go out and get s fucing iphone! it looks cool. but fuck that shit.

i use my phone to call ppl. thats all i need it for... fuck thats why the phone was invented. LOL

Apr 9, 2005
www.myspace.com
the lifespan of the lithium ion battery that is in an iphone is ROUGHLY 300 charge CYCLES. meaning 300 FULL charges. from ABSOLUETLY DEAD (no power) to 100% charged. this is a long time.

there is a similar lifespan in any cell phone or battery operated device, its just not released to the general public like this.

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
underground said:
the lifespan of the lithium ion battery that is in an iphone is ROUGHLY 300 charge CYCLES. meaning 300 FULL charges. from ABSOLUETLY DEAD (no power) to 100% charged. this is a long time.

there is a similar lifespan in any cell phone or battery operated device, its just not released to the general public like this.
but you gotta send it in where alot of people have a problem