Eminem - Relapse LP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2008
yeah, but most of Eminem fans don't really like horrorcore or don't have the attention span to look it up
Yeah, lol. There are some kids who LOVE eminem at my school and they don't listen to that song 3AM, they listen to crackin' bottles and we made you. Eminem is lamesauce anyway. If i want horrorcore I'll listen to MIR, RLP, 3SE, Infect, LSP, etc., not eminem

Nov 15, 2007
eminem is a beast, and anyone who doesnt acknowledge he is horrorcore... even if hes not droping a complete horrorcore album he still has pieces of his music that are... i mean shit have you guys ever listened to a d12 album... those albums are brutal as fuck and are filled with death lyrics some of the best shit ive listened too... i like the relapse its not my favorite album but im glad eminem came out with another cd, this shit is hell of a lot better then alot of the albums that has been coming out...

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
it's not the lyrics, it's Em's beats that make me not wanna listen to a D12 album

I just here the beat and it makes me not wanna hear the whole track (I have downloaded and listen to both their albums fully and D12 is flawless lyrically but IMO I can't stand most of their beats)

Sep 16, 2008
Thats reasonable, but saying the rappers suck would be insane. (Except for em, i just done like his raps)

Nov 14, 2006
After listening to the album a bunch of times it really is a bizarre piece of work. Dude really may have lost his mind. Lol. Bagpipes from Bagdad may be the weirdest shit I've ever heard. Overall the album ain't bad for some gimmicky stuff. Once you can get over the voices he uses.

And as for horrorcore. Fuck that shit. Eminem is directly influenced by detroit wicket shit. Not gay ass horrorcore.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
What exactly is the difference?
Acid Rap dosen't just cover murder

Acid Rap is just basically rap about everything negative in life, which includes economical poverty, depression, hatred, murder, rascism, sex, suicide, and evil

Horrorcore covers Evil, Satanism, Murder, Suicide, Genocide, Rape and other horrorific topics

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
Acid Rap dosen't just cover murder

Acid Rap is just basically rap about everything negative in life, which includes economical poverty, depression, hatred, murder, rascism, sex, suicide, and evil

Horrorcore covers Evil, Satanism, Murder, Suicide, Genocide, Rape and other horrorific topics
You are fucking reaching my friend.. LMFAOO

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
how the FUCK are Kid Rock, 2 live crew, mc breed, and tupac acid rap?!?! SMcrazy ur a dumbass
Because Acid Rap is real and not fake like horrorcore; you little Underground cum rag

Esham (THE CREATOR OF ACID RAP) talked about how fucked up his life is, how fucked up Detroit is, how poor he was, his lustful or messed up relationship with women, and the industry low balling him. Now yes, Esham dose have some horrorific points, but unlike horrorcore, he gives the reason that he kills cause he's poor, not that he kills cause he's soooooo psycho .

And I also meant to add drug abuse to that list

Early Kid Rock songs have him talking about many sexual relationships, drug use, life in Detroit and ect. that are deeply negative

Tupac showed many dark and negatives sides of life in the hood and life as a black person, which even inspired Esham's Acid Rap style

MC Breed is self explanitory

2 Live Crew's sexual and perverted style of which Esham uses alot has also help the formation in the structure of Acid Rap

Tim, you are a moronic horrorcore kiss ass cum rag, you think everything that involves murder is automatically horrorcore, just like that babble of Myzery being horrorcore, when he has like two horrorcore songs

Sep 16, 2008
SMCrazy you care about genres. Wicked shit, horrorcore, acid rap, and death rap are all the same thing.

Acid rap= Esham, not tupac you moron