EMINEM "KING MATHERS" RELEASE DATE MARCH 4th!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 29, 2002
www.wcrydaz.com
fake ass lie

hell nah he aint it was a rumor going around its not real one of his managers or something even said he has no desire to go there
well i dont know how legit the info could be but it came from shady's mouth himself! he was on power106 big boy's neighborhood last week and said he is currently gym training for his wwe debut and as for the album it will be on hold till a later date...

Apr 9, 2005
www.myspace.com
There's definately gonna be around 6-10 weeks promo and a single on the radio before Em drops another album...

that is, if he drops another album.

Apparently Proof's death really got to him. My moms was watching the news and told me they had a story about how boy put on a little weight. Then again, given his history of addiction and all that shit it doesn't surprise me.

Considering Im in the Metro-Detroit area, we'll have the single on our radio at least 24 hours in advance of other stations. I'll let ya'll know when or if I hear anything, then the album can be confirmed.
em confirmed the album himself a while back. IT WAS PROOFS DEATH THAT MADE HIM DO ANOTHER ALBUM. he said he was done then when proof died it made him want to do one last album and do it right.