Eminem diss by K-Rino track inside

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
There's another dude that disses Eminem and 50 cent. He talks about how Em is pimping 50 and everbody in G-unit.The hook goes "This is for my thug niggaz, pimp niggaz, east west coast niggaz, blood and crip niggaz. This one's for you but listen up close because everything that I say is true." Anyone know who that is?

Oct 10, 2002
Ra1dEd said:
fag trying to get attention by kicking em when hes down

You obviously don't know anything about K-Rino, he is the best lyricist i've ever heard, i would put him up against anyone you could bring to the table. he been in the game 23 years and is a legend. He is not lookin for fame if so he woulda tried it long ago. he speaks from his heart and when you diss black women that creates a spark and he had to let it be known. this was from 2004. You need to check up on your game.

Oct 10, 2002
Mobbin&Robbin said:
What is it with no name rappers starting bullshit beefs
you must been livin in a cave or new to the game to not know who K-Rino is. I knew him way back in 91 and didnt even live in Texas at the time. he was known all over the world. Em was a fan of Gangsta nip who is part of K-Rino's click SPC with Pointblank and the Terrorists. Gangsta Nip dissed Em also. They don't need fame and they don't go around dissin people just for exposure, there have been many other people they could have dissed instead. yall just some faggots straight up! and yes he is one of the best lyricists.

Oct 10, 2002
He dissed Em because of that shit Em was talkin about black women do you remeber that. No one else was man enough to say what was on every black man's mind other rappers scared to speak their mind. K was touched by what he said about the beautiful black woman and had to stand up, that's all it was, K only disses for a reason not just to be doing it, he even raps about how he selectively disses and will call you out if he speakin to you. Just like he dissed CashMidwestern who happens to be on this forum, he didn't do that to get fame by any means, something touched him so he did it that's it.

Mar 7, 2004
just a ? but if a black dude says dumb white bitch do you think thats wrong.or says anything about anouther race in a negitive way? i meen comon we all do racist things. i dont agree with whats all said but i listen to alot of black rappers who say shit about dumb white ppl and i can understand that they dont meen all white ppl. we all got sterio types that bother or make us laugh about outher races. WE ALL KNOW ITS WRONG AND CRULE BUT WE ALL DO IT. and if you say you havent ur a big fucking liar.

Oct 10, 2002
BayRider04 said:
is okay for black rappers to diss black women but its not ok for white rapper to diss black women...does this make any sense. Also if this is a new diss, shit happend a long time ago, havent we moved passed it.
its old from 2004. K-Rino has moved way past it. Its not okay for a white rapper to make racial slurs toward any black person in my view. Is it okay for a white person to use the N word. My answer is NO, no matter the text. You'll probably disagree. Is it okay for white people to use the word spic at will.