EMINEM AND PAUL WALL ARE ONE OF MY FAVORITE RAPPERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
You hands down have the worst taste in music on the sicc....@darkshowdown
i dont like serio music i was being sarcastic get off the meth and u would see. u just made bc u look like a cracked out serio and u hands down the most trouble making member of siccness all u do is talk shit to everybody outta no where u never contribute to the site.

your replies are equal as a wet azz gheri curl(meaning not relevant.)

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Don't. He uses a proxy and his username shows about 300 different IP's, so all this stupid shit that's being posted by "carlos" is 100% the doing of one of our other regulars.
lol No it's not. There are a few people on here that don't really post anymore who have had interactions with Carlos back in the days before whatever mental illness he has set in. I've said it before, go back to around 2004 and you can see him start to lose it if you are that bored.

That being said even I'm getting tired of his rambles.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
There are about 100 different reasons that could happen. I've asked the same question to Tony206 a couple years ago (I think that was the global mod/admin I asked at least) and it he broke it down to me how it that could be which I still didn't really understand to be honest lol. Trust me, people that used to post here have MET him, others used to talk to him on AIM quite a bit. I've said it in other posts I have two close friends that are skitzo and they act quite similar to Carlos when they are off their meds.

Like I said, even I think it's getting old so if some of you want to believe it's just an annoying weirdo troll then more power to you.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I used to mod for another forum and I noticed while checking IP's that I had a whole bunch, it registered as a new one everytime I unplugged my ethernet cable or reset my modem.