Eminem Ain't Racist

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CinG

Sicc OG
Dec 5, 2003
Please folks, people are still saying that Eminem is racist because of what he said in a song 10 years ago. The man apologized on TV and he was heated at the time because he had just broken up with a black female. If he was racist to begin with, he would have never dated a black female!

CinG

Sicc OG
Dec 5, 2003
You got a point homie, but it all just seems kind of fishy to me. I just don't see how someone who made a song about all black females dated a black female. That Muthufucka trippin......

Aug 7, 2002
ya some stoopid fuccs...that wasn't eminem, sounded like eminem but it aint...benzino n da source tryin to eliminate eminem but they can't...

Apr 25, 2002
he wuz a youngster at the time. youngsters do stupid things without thinking. he wuz heated and made it in a freestyle. he's apologized and he knows it's wrong, get on with your lives.

Aug 26, 2002
I can't feel dude because he went from regular whiteboy to all g'd up........................dude is a fake , if he was a real man he would said something about it sooner instead of trying to hide it. Benzino is fuck nut but I feel he did the right thing by exposing him.

Aug 15, 2002
some of yall niggaz on here are dumb...eminem aint racist...ill tell you right now i aint racist...but as soon as an asian or a mexican cuts me off of on the freeway im saying something racist in my car even if its just "fuckin mexican" and i got mad love for mexicans...its just something people do its apart of the way we ALL grew up in america when we get mad at another race often times we say something about that race...a black girl got over on him he made a song about black girls...i dont think cube is racist and him and lynch mob made that "Cave Bitch" song about white girls...and as many black dudes make songs dissing black girls people need to leave some wack ass freestyle from 10 years ago alone...if he was THAT racist why would he have been fucking a black girl in the first place???

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
^^i feel you on that on that 100%
the only racist term i dont use when im mad is n****r because thats just disrespectful as all hell but i will say shit like what you said. im white and when white people piss me off it goes the same for them fucking honkey ass crackers pissing me off!

Sep 3, 2002
The difference is

Eminem didn't just say "fuckin black girl"

he said a word that you can't take back once you've said it.

I don't give a fuck it's some petty bullshit, nevertheless he said it and will be held accountable in my mind.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
jesse james said:
I can't feel dude because he went from regular whiteboy to all g'd up........................dude is a fake , if he was a real man he would said something about it sooner instead of trying to hide it. Benzino is fuck nut but I feel he did the right thing by exposing him.
lol wut's he supposed to do, go to the podium at a grammy awards show and say "yeah, thanks alot for this best rap album of the year award, i'd like to thank Dr. Dre, 50 cent, Obie, I love you Haley, and oh by the way, i recorded a song a long time ago that talks shit about black women, but really folks, i'm not racist"

come on maaaaaaan

Apr 25, 2002
Wallnutz said:
but as soon as an asian or a mexican cuts me off of on the freeway im saying something racist in my car even if its just "fuckin mexican" and i got mad love for mexicans
i feel that.... only i'm like "fuckin beaner." in my eyez there's mexicans and there's beaners, 2 very different things around here. beaners drive slow as fuck cuz they dont wanna get deported and shit. that pisses me off when im in a hurry. you hit an intersection and the motherfuckin bean bag is sitting there in his fuckin pinto with ghoast flames on it for like 10 minutes when the bitch had like 20 chances to go. fuck that.

off topic, but true.

Apr 25, 2002
ITS LIKE IF A WHITE PERSON SAYS ANYTHING ALONG THE LINES OF RACIST...THE WORLD AROUND HIM MUST EXAMINE IT AND BREAK IT DOWN TO WHAT IT REALLY ISNT...BUT WHEN A BLACK PERSON OR SOMEONE WHOS NOT WHITE DOES IT...ITS JUST ONE OF THOSE THINGS

HOW BOUT IF BENZINO MADE A SONG DISSING WHITE WOMAN AND EMINEM EXPOSED HIM...YALL MUFUCKAZ WOULD BE LIKE..SO? WHO GIVES A FUCK..ITS JUST A DUMB SONG FROM TEN YEARS AGO...BLAH BLAH BLAH..BOO HOO ...I PERSONALLY DONT EVEN GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THIS WHOLE SUBJECT..IM JUST GETTIN TIRED OF READIN BOUT IT HERE AT THE SICCNESS..SOME OF YALL SHOULD REALLY MOVE ON..CUZ GUESS WHAT..YALL ON THE SICCNESS STATING YOUR OPINION AND EMINEM IS MAKIN MILLIONS AND DICKING DOWN PLENTY OF BLACK BREEZYS AFTER EVERY SHOW..HOW U LIKE THAT?

Apr 25, 2002
Re: The difference is

TrEmEnDo InDo said:
he said a word that you can't take back once you've said it.
have you heard the freestyle? cuz i have, and he said "nigga shit," not "nigger shit." i thought black folks were saying nigga and nigger are 2 different things? wut happened?