Eminem #1? WTF

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2003
yo, did any of y'all watch tha top 22 mc's of ALL time..it was fuckin gay. eminem was #1. i dont think he was near this. what do y'all think bout this..holla bacc.:devious:

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
^^ thats sad you're up in the siccmade forum sayin that shit......I really even gives a fuck if you like him or he's your favorite or what not.......but tightest rapper spittin, or top mc ever? like I said before..... fuck all the bullshit

Aug 8, 2002
its too hard to even put numbers on MC's, they all have different styles, flows, lryics, fans etc..., there is no textbook definition in the dictionary of an MC, so when there is, maybe we can call #1, #2...etc.....but for now, we can only call album sales and list them by #....but that doesnt matter as much....but i guess you could at least do a top 10 in no particular order...and eminem would be in that list....what yall think of that idea?

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
shits all relative.....depends on whether you think the opinion of the masses is a good judge of talent, I dont think it is cuz most people are idiots when it comes to music......I'd only have a few mainstream artists on my top 10 and Eminem wouldnt be one of the ones on my list, but thats me

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

i remmber watchin that shit couple weekz ago,

but when i saw it biggie was number 2 n PAC was number one

outro
SiKHMaDe

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Purebred Hogg said:
Best MC ever:The one and only Rap God...RAKIM...learn about it...if it wasnt for him...there would be no Lynch...trust me...i bet ya Lynch would even say it himself...
i dont ever look at stuff like that because if it wasnt for lynch's parents there would be no lynch etc. i just look at what people are doing and judge the best MC by what i like. to me there is no best mc because every1 is different. like one of the tightest cds to me lyrically would be sykotherapy. one of the tightest overall would be No Gimmiks No Image Straight Lyriks or Season of da Siccness but those are 2 very different albums.

why do u consider Rakim to be the best MC?
it is probably what you feel the most.