EMERGENCY!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
mp3.com
ok ok ok, so this is not hiphop related, but YALL CAN RELATE......

heres the dillie:

i had a girl roommate, she was best friends with my ex girlfriend, i dumped the ex girlfriend, so in return, the ex's best friend moved out the next day, to leave a note that says:

"have fun paying the rest of the rent...."

SOoooooooooo. I got an empty room, its in the u district, i gotta pay 425 per month, but since this is an emergency and a half, ill only charge 350 for the room, and ill cover the rest, its for july and august, BUT, the lease is up in september, and im staying, and if whoever takes the room wants, they can to.....

ANY TAKERS????

one love

neema khorrami
unexpected arrival

Kaze

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
Welcome to the Street Level Classifieds........the Personals page is coming soon......where you will be able to hook up with single men and women from YOUR area!!!

:cheeky:
LOL!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Neema, I talked to some people about it, and I might have like 1-3 people that are interested.....I'll find out more today.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I'm trying to convince one of the homies that he should do it...I just have to get ahold of him and give him your number....I'll call you or e-mail you and let you know.....stay up homey!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Aiight, here's the deal, the guy that I said I was talking to about the room was at the homegirl's house today, so I talked to him, gave him the number and your name. So he should be hitting you up in the next day or so because he wants a place to live about as bad as you need someone there.