emcee lookin to from or join crew

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
Heat Myser said:
Then why don't you call up the guys you rep and make it happen!
don't mind him.... he's just pissy cause bush looked like a complete idiot in the debates last night

sinje

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2004
no as far as other states im lookin for collabo's
im tryin to get my own thing goin in the lake
& by the way most rap crews have members from other states
& why not peeps get on the internet to look for producers

Sep 26, 2002
sinje said:
ive got lyrics i just need beats & a studio its hard as hell to make it out the lake
not hating man but if you're serious about your shit you have to get your shit recorded. get three instrumentals that you think you can flow good on and save up money for some studio time. when you go to mcdonalds dont get the super sized meals . get the normal ones and put the money aside. if you dont have contacts with "home studios" in the rap scene then talk to some jazz dudes or rockers in your area cus even if you do it with cheap equipments/know how, it's still a start. dont' nobody give a fuck about your lyrics if they cant hear them as audio.

Aug 18, 2002
Sam, I'd advise not posting any more songs for your own sake. Maybe you two should hook up together you both think your something that your not even close too. Strangemusic@hotmail and TheReal2Young.....if you can't come up with your own screenname I can't believe the lyrics can be any good. :dead:

Jun 22, 2004
I tried 2young. But that was already a group of people on their. So i did Thereal2young. What else would u suggest i was in a hury.
-sam

sinje

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2004
dont mind him sam all he's good at is talkin shit
cause he aint doin nothin musically either he's just bent he's in the same spot we are
& if he hates us so much why does he keep botherin to post
shoudnt you be in the studio or somethin
hmmm i guess you juss aint got nothin better to do