Embarrassing

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2006
I rarely ever get embarrassed, but check it....

So I was in a very important corporate meeting at work today... right? Mind you, I am a lot younger [26] than most of the executives, publishers, & advertising directors that I work with. Well, stupid ass me.. forgetting to turn my cell phone off before the meeting is sitting there, [in my finely ironed suit lookin boss as hell, lol jk] listening and takin notes when suddenly i hear out of the clear blue sky... LOUD AS HELL....

"151 rum, pineapple juice & malibu, caribou, get them all numb....."

Okay at this point I panick!! ...and to give you a visual of this, I was taking a drink of my Chai Tea at the time almost choking, keeling over tryin not to burn myself and grabbed for my bag to get the phone out, when it continued...

"Make babygirl CUM, outta of her shell..... " ..well you know the rest. :eyecross:

The whole damn ring tone went thru TWICE before i could dig it out of my bag! DAMN THOSE OVERSIZED BAGS!!! GRRRR. Mother fucker, I wanted to die. There were at least 50 people in there and we were discussing our new order of business for a subzip plan we have in order for the newspaper. Very professional people in there that came from outta state and everything. Worst thing ever. Take this from someone who HATES attention. WAY to go girl, way to go.

Talk about sweatin like whore in church....
Although, in retrospect that shit was hella funny.
I just wish it was someone else. ...i would have been like, TECH N9NE! ha.

MITCH NOTE: *I WOULD JUST LIKE TO TELL ALL THE HATER ASS PEOPLE WHO POSTED THE HATER ASS COMMENTS BELOW TO SUCK IT EAZY AND SEEK A SENSE OF HUMOR, SERIOUSLY*

Oct 20, 2003
Haha...thats some funny shit......thanks for the story i needed something to lighten the day up. But hey it could of been worse, it could of been a "flash" ringtone or even "slither" lol.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
That's pretty ignorant.

There are places that you automaticlly shut your phone off or turn to silent...

Movie theatre, Church, classy resturant, board meetings, funerals and the library. For me that's just automatic...I dont even have to think.

Good luck with that.

Aug 15, 2006
Haha.. its all good, typically.. I wouldnt even take my bag in the meetings with me... this was purely based on me running late... and obviously NOT thinking. My baddddddd. A couple people laughed and most probably didnt even catch wtf it said... so I'm sure it aint nothin. On top of that I've been at this job 5 years and knew more than half the people in there. While it was embarrassing, and rightly so, I am not going to lose my job over it.

There was an old lady in one of the offices whose ring tone was "magic stick" intrumental... I guess their grandkid programmed it in there for when they called her. Everyone laughed and was over it.. this will be one of those deals.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
techn9nehq said:
That's pretty ignorant.

Movie theatre, Church, classy resturant, board meetings, funerals and the library. For me that's just automatic...I dont even have to think.

Good luck with that.
if i ever went to church, i would keep the phone on and tell some1 to call me just so i would have an excuse to leave :) im a genius

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
K3status said:
There was an old lady in one of the offices whose ring tone was "magic stick" intrumental... I guess their grandkid programmed it in there for when they called her.
bwaha...silly old hag

pyromanaic414 said:
if i ever went to church, i would keep the phone on and tell some1 to call me just so i would have an excuse to leave :) im a genius
damn right...thats the only time I make sho its on lol

Sep 16, 2002
haha! same thing happened with me whenever I'm working at Staples... I get back from break and I forget to put my phone on silent.. I remember one time, I clocked back in from break and a customer approached me right after I clocked and all of a sudden Tech's "STAMINA" track goes off and the customer was like "What the hell??"....some people actually dug the ringtone and I ended up telling them about Tech N9ne before helping them with finding a printer or something.

Also, whenever I get a text message, my phone plays: "Smokey, I ain't the smartest man in the world but... from here, it looks like you TAKIN' A SHIT!!! ISELLL!!!"
same thing happens at school... thanks for sharing, K3status!

Oct 3, 2005
that's why women shouldn't carry those oversized utility pouches. those things are annoying, maybe you'll rethink what absolutely has to be carried around with you and how much space you really need to hold it all.

Jan 28, 2005
what you need to do to cover your tracks a bit is to dig up some dirt on the other bastards you were in the meeting with. That way if you see any threat to your position as a result of your crazy ringtone irritating them, you can blackmail them in worse ways. I could only guess what kind of strange things go on in their personal lives. It would make Tech's music seem like disney world.

Oct 9, 2002
techn9nehq said:
That's pretty ignorant.

Good luck with that.
+1

Feb 17, 2006
lol something like this happened to me too in a training meeting for my job with my boss and the parents of some of the kids i work with. i forgot to turn off my phone, and of course someone had to call and the ringer was pretty loud, but my boss didn't really appreciate it when some of the lyrics were

"we need to start a revolution..."

"dedicated to takin down the rulers..."