embarrassing story thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
I told my friend what happened and he didn't believe me so I put my finger in his mouth.
was gonna prop you until i read this right here, lol

I've had a poop sneak past the border but nothing too embarrassing other than my self shame. always seem to poop myself in the comfort of my own home. solo bolo chorro.
watching judge Judy and be like, splat splat! oh well, guess I'll clean that on next commercial break

this happened when i was maybe sixteen. went to my friend's house, was standing outside w his step brother who was smoking a cigarette.
two big-boneded women and a little kid are walking towards us from down the street. step brother says, 'you can't get one of their phone numbers, ab!'
'I'm not trying to fck w a fat bitch!'
turns out it was his baby moms and big (and i mean big!) sister coming to the house

couple of fifths of paul masson, we were cool again but that chit was hella awkward for a minute tho lol

Last edited:

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
This isn't my story but this fool I used to work with was a field tech for this cable company I used to work for. They used to have those giant igloo water coolers on the outside of their van or truck and he was working with another tech and there wasn't a restroom around. He dropped a deuce in that dudes water cooler and closed the lid back on and didn't say anything and forgot about it. The dude called him up a couple hours later cussing him out when he found it. Nasty bastards.

Jun 5, 2004
was gonna prop you until i read this right here, lol

I've had a poop sneak past the border but nothing too embarrassing other than my self shame. always seem to poop myself in the comfort of my own home. solo bolo chorro.
watching judge Judy and be like, splat splat! oh well, guess I'll clean that on next commercial break

this happened when i was maybe sixteen. went to my friend's house, was standing outside w his step brother who was smoking a cigarette.
two big-boneded women and a little kid are walking towards us from down the street. step brother says, 'you can't get one of their phone numbers, ab!'
'I'm not trying to fck w a fat bitch!'
turns out it was his baby moms and big (and i mean big!) sister coming to the house

couple of fifths of paul masson, we were cool again but that chit was hella awkward for a minute tho lol
Lmaooooo... please... Tell me u didnt shart ur pants, proceed to say fuck it and continue watching judge judy and then went to go holla at some fat bitches got drunk and fucked em?

Tell me that was two different stories

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
When I got married in Germany, my wife and I were of course at the front with everybody behind us and the Pastor holding his speech. Then suddenly I hear a cell phone beeping and realize, I forgot to turn my phone off and the battery is low. While some people in the church were looking around angrily to find who the bastard is with the beeping phone, I slowly put my hand in my pocket and pulled the battery out of the phone...

That shit had me sweating. lol

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Lmaooooo... please... Tell me u didnt shart ur pants, proceed to say fuck it and continue watching judge judy and then went to go holla at some fat bitches got drunk and fucked em?

Tell me that was two different stories
that's a better story tho! watching tv, shit my drawers, go out and about like 'what it doo doo'

lol naw two different stories

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
A few weeks ago, it was my pops wedding day to this beezy my brother & I don't like. My belly was all fucked up the whole day. Before I was about to get ready, I was laying on my bed & tried to slip one out. You'd think I woulda learned but naaaahhhhhh... I pooped myself again. It wasnt a hard turd log, but had a little more substance than a shart.

The older I get, the more my belly hates me.
how the fuck do you just shit yourself again? like its no big deal

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
then I flush the toilet and it starts rising instead of sinking. Im oh fuck no.... I try to flush again n it keeps rising, I grab the plunger give it a lil 1-2 nothing.
So your reasoning was, "I flushed the toilet and the water is rising with a turd in it, so I better flush it again because that will definitely make the water go down." Do you know to turn the water off to a toilet? Do you know how to use a plunger? Welcome to being a man.

Nov 18, 2010
So your reasoning was, "I flushed the toilet and the water is rising with a turd in it, so I better flush it again because that will definitely make the water go down." Do you know to turn the water off to a toilet? Do you know how to use a plunger? Welcome to being a man.
my bad Im inexperienced in toilet clogging, I guess I should step my IBS game up.