"EliteXC: Heat" weigh-in results

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
UPDATE: We are now hearing that EliteXC officials may have found a doctor who may clear Shamrock tonight after all. EliteXC may be on the verge of dodging a bullet of epic proportions. Stay tuned...

Paging Dr. Shaw

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
fuck that sux!..i wanted to see kimbo face a skilled fighter even if it was ken!.....wanted to see how kimbo would react and fight with sumbody stuck to his arm or his whole leg trying to take him out!.....so i dont think a cut on his eye should really matter if its not a big one or a big deal!...shams gonna bleed anywayz prolly so i say just let them go still!.....

and they need to make kimbo take all that padding off his face and make him SHAVE THAT SHITT!

Dec 22, 2004
what ufc retreads?

elite xc has a handful of good fighters but no fucking depth and no fucking money being 60 mil in the hole. tito ortiz isnt gonna save them either.
Arvolski, Shamrock, Tito..u made my point its like TNA wrestling is what Im saying lets bring in the WWE castoffs I was being sarcastic...

May 10, 2002
lol ol' boy was spooked, holdin on to the cage with his left hand and throwin a punch with his right.

Is that even legal?