Elementary Games

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2007
Kindergarden = Duck Duck Goose (or duck duck grey duck if you're midwestern like me)

First - Third Grade = Heads Up Seven Up

4th - 12th Grade = Sneaking out of class to make out with girlfriends or smoke pot.

But that was just me.

Dec 9, 2005
THE BEST GAME IN ELEMENTARY OF ALL TIME HANDS DOWN IS KICK BALL! SLOW BABY BOUNCIES ON MINES!
Hahaha ! Yup...slow baby bouncies !

Don't let me get under that bitch, I'll kick that shit into the tanbark...

You know what made me feel hella good...is when I would go up to kick and all the people on D would back up a little bit. Great Bambino Jr. of Kickball

Aug 9, 2002
Sneaking out of class to make out with girlfriends or smoke pot.

But that was just me.
U are not alone on that one mayne. Had a girl that would walk by ma math class after lunch and I would get the bathroom pass and we would meet up behind the bungalos. All up against the wall toungin her down and grindin hella hard lol. Then I would walk by this other girls class and give her the sign to come out and we would sneak to another part of the campus and do the same thing. It was funny when u think you see campus security and yall start bookin for no reason. Just runnin lol!

Nov 20, 2005
in the 5th grade i broke my right wrist...i had a cast on it.

i was playin tetherball with my left hand...and then outta no where i hit the ball with my cast...oooooooooooh i will never forget that pain.

last saturday i was playin checkers (the set with the shot glasses) with my cousin and he whupped my ass! but i got him back when we played dominoes.

~k.

Dec 9, 2005
I used to put my head down but have a little peek hole so I could see the shoes of the person picking in Heads Up 7-UP...then I'd just ID the person by their kicks.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
4th-6th grade...Kickball (I used to kick the shit out of the ball), dodgeball, football, basketball...

Kindergarten...we used to do that "Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?" thing and take many naps. 1st-3rd it was duck duck goose, red light/green light, and chase. I used to chase this girl named GiGi in Kindergarten and 1st grade...(some of you may know her...she's a singer for a group called PREMIER/HONEY LUV).

I was really into them females so I didn't do shit other than the sports stuff, really. I played doctor during my off time at the babysitters house (with her daughter).