Eighteen-Access_Granted

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 27, 2005
after a second listen the beats is kinda suspect, sean t is king biter when it comes to making beats he dont usually come up with a new sound he just copy whatever is poppin at the time. dont get me wrong his shit is better than your average bay area producer but it aint all that like the hype he be gettin. call it hate if u want but i just keep it real i know what the fuck is up wit this music. #3 sound like Ya Boy's "turf 2 the club" if u really into beats u know what im talkin bout

Mar 26, 2003
www.GetGoneRecords.com
The Judge said:
after a second listen the beats is kinda suspect, sean t is king biter when it comes to making beats he dont usually come up with a new sound he just copy whatever is poppin at the time. dont get me wrong his shit is better than your average bay area producer but it aint all that like the hype he be gettin. call it hate if u want but i just keep it real i know what the fuck is up wit this music. #3 sound like Ya Boy's "turf 2 the club" if u really into beats u know what im talkin bout
King biter thas funny, who you think influenced the producer who did turf to the club thas my young homie you hater. Im the most versatile producer from the bay and that's KEEPIN IT REAL you can't pinpoint my sound i never do the same shit. lol@ the judge...........

Apr 25, 2002
and i can testify that people hit up Sean T for certain kind of beats

if you heard his arsenal it would blow your mind...king biter my ass!!!
do me a favor, get ya dough up...go to Sean T'z and ask to hear some beats...you will flip out...

Sean can't make people buy the beats he likes!!!

if someone hit me up wanting to pay me a such and such amount of money
i'm going to give them what they want
and that's what Sean has to do...he's got a family and he's gotta eat

but yeah, Sean is the most versatile producer in the bay