Eightball & MJG-Livin Legends

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
geocities.com
This shit is raw man. It's on a different level than their other albums. Not sayin it's better than the other albums but it's not the usual Ball & G. But the shit is bangin. Production is great, got some more laid back, slower shit that sounds good. They got a track with T.I. and Twista and it's sick man, plain sick. Puffy's talkin on a bunch of tracks but it doesn't really bother me as much as it used to, kind of tune that shit out. This album got a couple tracks with R&B hooks and they're cold as hell. I give the album a 4/5, best shit to drop out the south since T.I.

Feb 28, 2004
www.thescrewshop.com
01-8ball_and_mjg-intro
02-8ball_and_mjg-you_dont_want_drama
03-8ball_and_mjg-straight_cadillac_pimpin_feat_shannon_jones
04-8ball_and_mjg-we_do_it
05-8ball_and_mjg-the_streets_feat_bun_b
06-8ball_and_mjg-mad_rapper_interlude
07-8ball_and_mjg-shot_off_feat_ludacris
08-8ball_and_mjg-when_its_on_feat_p_diddy
09-8ball_and_mjg-trying_to_get_at_you_feat_112
10-8ball_and_mjg-baby_girl_feat_p_diddy
11-8ball_and_mjg-get_a_kit
12-8ball_and_mjg-forever_feat_lloyd
13-8ball_and_mjg-look_at_the_grillz_feat_ti_and_twista
14-8ball_and_mjg-living_legends_interlude
15-8ball_and_mjg-dont_make
16-8ball_and_mjg-memphis_city_blues
17-8ball_and_mjg-gangsta
18-8ball_and_mjg-confessions_feat_poo_bear

the last song is the best song...

Apr 25, 2002
geocities.com
Thanks for that tracklist, didn't know the names of the tracks. Forever is tight as hell, got a great hook. Luda rips up Shot Off. Look At The Grillz is the hottest track on the album, even better than You Don't Want Drama and Don't Make. And tosin is right about Confessions, great track to end the album with. I'm coppin this shit the day it drops.

Apr 25, 2002
geocities.com
I was just lookin at the tracklist at tower.com and cduniverse.com and they have a much shorter tracklist:

1. Trying To Get At You - (featuring 112)
2. You Don't Want Drama
3. Memphis City Blues
4. When It's On
5. Look At The Grillz
6. Straight Cadillac Pimpin
7. Don't Make
8. Confessions
9. We Do It
10. Shot Off - (featuring Ludacris)
11. Forever
12. Baby Girl

They took out the intro, which is fine, just Puffy talkin, cold ass beat though. They took off "The Streets" with Bun B which was a bumpin track. They took off the mad rapper skit which is fine. Get A Kit was a skit too, it got cut off, that's cool. The "Living Legends" interlude was cut out and I liked that shit, cold ass R&B shit over a bangin beat. The last one that was cut was "Gangsta", it was alright, one of the weaker ones.

They should've kept a couple of tracks on there, don't know why they got cut. But this shit is gonna be even more solid now.

Apr 25, 2002
geocities.com
I think the production is top notch. Maybe not exactly the southern sound that everybody knows, but definitely some unique shit. I don't know if clean is the word for it. No matter what you call it, I think it went well with Ball & G's flows and the R&B hooks. I'm lovin this shit.

"see a nigga like me gonna get money til I get rich, fried wit a couple hundred g's-n-a biscuit, stay down for whatever, forever hustlin wit my misfit homes..."

---Shit Is Too Cold

Apr 25, 2002
geocities.com
Anybody know if Poo Bear on Confessions is the same dude from It's A Shame on Devin's last album? I'm pretty sure it is, but all I know is he made Confessions 10 times better with the shit he put down at the end of that track. That "woo-hoo-oo-hoo" he put in there is too tight. The more I listen to this album the more I'm lovin it.