Eeezy throw us a bone!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 6, 2004
Throw us a damn bone and give us a drop date!

When can we expect Unforgiven 1.5 or 2?

When is his book coming out?

This shit is strate up laggin!

Jun 21, 2004
daamn! listen, we're ON it! lol. We're in production right now, and talking to Loki tells me that the next album put out will be SOLID (the unreleased Raided, and some extras). I'm LOVING what he's doin with it! Loki, you wanna tell them the name of the new album? I don't wanna give them the name and fuck up some confidentiality shit... lol. I'll let Loki give you the name of it, if he's ready. But it won't be called Unforgiven 1.5...I'm like, "Anerae, baby, what's next? Unforgiven 1.75" lmao! So they got a solid title for it and a record to go with along with it.

Jun 21, 2004
Think about this, though... When you all get impatient like when the fuck is something gonna drop, just imagine X-Raided in his cell going fuckin CRAZY! 500 push ups a day plus the rest of an intense work out trying not to go nuts waiting for this and that so that he can get the damn cd out. He's been in the hole for the past month in Sacramento getting his smash on. His mind is focused and SET on business right now, so no worries. He's harder on this shit than ever before... real talk

Apr 6, 2004
What's he doing in Sac? I didn't think there was a prison in the 916, only a jail...? What it do? Why did he get transfered out of Calipatria?

Jun 21, 2004
Well, he's in Mule Creek in Ione... but it's close to Sac. They put him straight on the hole as soon as he stepped off the bus because they didn't want him BACK there! "Threat to the safety and security of the Institution"... "Threat to the safety of the officers"... like whatever! (He tore it up last time he was there, so they want him GONE!

loki

Artist
Sep 29, 2002
its coming along bangin, the new record. i'll be in the studio this friday beginning post-production on the 1st few songs. as x is in the hole we're limited in communications, right now. i'll give a release date when i know we got one, knowing how much y'all hate pushing a record back, which is something on the underground level that happens often. the main point being i'm good w/ the project so far; production is top-notch, verses tight, etc. time will reveal.

Dec 4, 2004
I WANT TO KNOW IF HE GOIN BACK TO THE OLD SPITTIN STYLE OR THE NEW STYLE CUZ I HAV 2 B HONEST IM NOT FEELIN THAT NEW STYLE AND THE PRODUCTION ON HIZ LAST ALBUM..BUT I KINDA SAY FUCK IT BECAUSE ITS RAIDED..AND HE HASNT CAME OUT WITH A REAL CD SINCE 2002..SO IM JUST WAITING....AND DAMN LOKI IZ DOIN THE DAMN THANG BIG UPPS 2 U MAN..MAKIN ALL THIS SHIT HAPPEN..1

loki

Artist
Sep 29, 2002
i saw him last weekend & he's doing good, in high spirits. the new spit is on some REAL shit;
y'all can be the judge once the new record hits stores.