EDGE NEW WWE CHAMP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 2, 2006
i was watchin wwf raw and john cena was ramblin as usual.....the writers need to take away his tv time....hes gets more annoying every single week....shit i would rather see the great khali or the boogeyman as wwf champ.....at least there more entertaining then john cena

May 16, 2002
Cena is a way better champ then Edge ever been. bc Cena defended that tittle with honor while edge did hoe ass nigga tactics to retain the belt. Edge will lose the tittle soon He was just used as shock value right now. Watch Jeff Hardy cost edge the tittle against HHH before No Way Out
saying that mouthful just further shows how great of a heel edge is! he makes you hate him and obviously in your case he does it well...

btw: edge winning was the best fuckin thing that night!! along with his "no shave november" viking beard.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
^ co sign this late that would just about guarentee hardy would hold the belt till wrestlemania, if anything i think it might go the other way and edge will hold on to it till mania and Hardy may get the belt there. i see him winning the royal rumble too

Jan 18, 2006
u trippin Cena iz a piece of shit N iz boring az fuck 2 watch
agreed 100%. I like Triple H but thought it was dope how this all went down, they even threw in Jeff Hardy being found unconcious to spice up the storyline lol, Vince is one sick motherfucker.

Feb 8, 2003
im pretty doubtful doubtful jeff hardy will get it.

They talking bout doing hhh/steph vs Vince/shane for wrestlemania so i doubt HHH will have the belt then. other matches they got planned right now are HBK vs Undertaker, Stone cold vs Orton and Batista vs John Cena. So they probaly will do Hardy vs Edge there unless Christian Cage & Tyson Tomko comes back in late Dec as planned

May 16, 2002
They talking bout doing hhh/steph vs Vince/shane for wrestlemania so i doubt HHH will have the belt then. other matches they got planned right now are HBK vs Undertaker, Stone cold vs Orton and Batista vs John Cena. So they probaly will do Hardy vs Edge there unless Christian Cage & Tyson Tomko comes back in late Dec as planned
yeah i heard some of those rumors for WM25 as well. Christian wont be in the world title circuit right off the bat on his return tho. as talented as he is, he will be a high end mid-carder again...

as far as edge/hardy goes...im predicting that they are going to keep the strap on edge for quite sometime and let him build a ton of heat like he is so great at doing... maybe edge will drop it to hardy at WM, since it seems like faces get the title change there most of the time...

Jan 18, 2006
the question is if Edge wins will he beat him legitimately cuz if theres no outside interference and Edge doesnt cheat some how, i dont see him beating HHH straight up.

Jan 18, 2006
the funny thing is it seems like Edge always wins the belt in a fluke ass way, im starting to like Edge again. I liked him when he was with Christian and then hated him for a long time but hes starting to be real entertaining again

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Hardy is still fucking up? well maybe they will give someone else a shot to headline, alot of smackdowns good talent is taking the back seat to hardy right now