EDGE NEW WWE CHAMP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2004
gay how you just posted that in the thread title....i was gonna download and watch the event and find out what happens myself. ass!!!

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Matches

#

Matches

Stipulations

Dark

The Brian Kendrick defeated Kung Fu Naki

Singles match

Team Michaels ( Shawn Michaels , Rey Mysterio , Cryme Tyme ( JTG and Shad ), and The Great Khali ) defeated Team JBL ( John "Bradshaw" Layfield , Kane , John Morrison and The Miz , Montel Vontavious Porter ) [ 6 ]

Five-on-five Survivor Series Elimination Match

Team Raw ( Beth Phoenix , Mickie James , Kelly Kelly , Candice Michelle , and Jillian Hall ) defeated Team SmackDown ( Michelle McCool , Victoria , Maria , Maryse , and Natalya ) [ 7 ]

Five-on-five Divas Survivor Series Elimination Match

The Undertaker defeated Big Show [ 8 ]

Casket match

Team Orton ( Randy Orton , Shelton Benjamin , William Regal , Cody Rhodes and Mark Henry ) defeated Team Batista ( Batista , CM Punk , Kofi Kingston , Matt Hardy and R-Truth ) [ 9 ]

Five-on-five Survivor Series Elimination Match

Edge defeated Triple H (c) and Vladimir Kozlov [ 10 ]

Triple Threat match for the WWE Championship

John Cena defeated Chris Jericho (c) [ 11 ]

Singles match for the World Heavyweight Championship

Feb 8, 2003
Cena is a way better champ then Edge ever been. bc Cena defended that tittle with honor while edge did hoe ass nigga tactics to retain the belt. Edge will lose the tittle soon He was just used as shock value right now. Watch Jeff Hardy cost edge the tittle against HHH before No Way Out

Dec 4, 2004
Edge coming out and winning was the best thing on the PPV. Cena is so boring i skipped thru the match, there is nothing new Cena can offer and they need to do something different with him.

Dec 6, 2005
Cena is a way better champ then Edge ever been. bc Cena defended that tittle with honor while edge did hoe ass nigga tactics to retain the belt. Edge will lose the tittle soon He was just used as shock value right now. Watch Jeff Hardy cost edge the tittle against HHH before No Way Out
u trippin Cena iz a piece of shit N iz boring az fuck 2 watch