Ecay Uno

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

All Out HOGG

I assumed it was sumthin along those lines...

Do ya homies still kick it like they used to?

I ask cuase i have a homie who's going through the same shit...downest mufucka & now noone even kicks it wit em cuase he can't do shit like he used to

Jul 10, 2002
I got a core group of homies that r even closer 2 me now than ever, but as far as average aquaintances, it's not the same bcuz I'm not the same. I matured alot in a short time bcuz of this & most niggaz don't. I don't hang out like I did b4 but when I do, It's more enjoyable bcuz it aint all I do.
So 2 answer ur question, it's different in every way with my homies. Different in a good way though. Just let ur homie know that those aint REAL friends anyway & that sometimes things happen in our lives 2 rid us of all the fakes & phonies folks that surround us.
As 4 u, just stay real with ur homie at all times & in all ways. He'll appreciate that more than anything else & it'll help him heal mentally as well as physically

Jul 30, 2002
Flawda
www.TLoctheBoss.com
real cats thats goin to be down for you are hard to find...the flause homies come an go, they worse then ya average hoe, cause they try to fucc ya mind up and front real...

Ecay Uno: I'm from NY, livin' in the FLA...don't know ya cuzz, but you speak it real...these niccaz out here don't have it mentally to mature passed the bullshit of bangin' and hustlin'...I got luv for the cats that got to do certain shit to eat...but the cats that dont got to and dont even attempt to better theyselves...got no time for stupidity, got no time for snitches, got no time cause time creepin hard then then johnny polo(police)...its a fucc'd up exsistence...

On a change up note, Ecay glad to see you pulled thru after bein shot, I aint really heard nothin from ya, cause i'm all the way out here, but I heard good things bout'cha...keep doin whatchu doin homie...Stay True!

T-Loc
Gangsta Island Records
Changin' Tha Game