EBAY SELLERS-CD CONDITIONS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 26, 2003
WHAT IS UP WITH SOME EBAY SELLERS LISTIN' THEIR CD'S AS NEW OR USED IN THE CONDITION SECTION, BUT THEN THE PICTURE THEY USE IS THE OPPISITE OF WHAT THEY ARE SELLING. THIS IS FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. IF I BOUGHT A NEW CD I EXCEPT IT TO BE NEW AND IF I GET A USED OL' ASS CD, I BE HELLA UPSET AND DON'T GIMME THAT " U SHOULD OF EMAILED THE SELLER N ASK " ....HAS THIS EVER HAPPEND TO ANY OF YALL.

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
I recycle old picture b/c it would be VERY tedious to continuosly take pictures of the cd over and over again especially if you list 100+ cds in each auction. In my description I try to accurately describe the cds to its actual condition. I don't really count the jewel case as part of the condition b/c that can be easily replaced unlike the actual disc and inserts. I did in fact receive some cds stated as "some light scratches" and receive cds that skip like fuck and have scratches more than you can ever imagine. Some sellers on eBay try to get the most off their auction by being dishonest.. but then again that is probably why they have feedbacks with a couple or a lot of negative & neutral feedbacks.

Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
Well, mostly when ppl label their cds as New it means (or it should mean) that they are either sealed or opened but "never listened to" condition.

I don't buy no more cds listed as "a few light scratches, but plays fine", or plays like new even ;). Scratched, but plays like new means that it IS possible that it will play like new on some tracks, but it will skip on the majority, plus the covers will be torn / wrinkled / dirty, whatever.

Mint, excellent, sealed, that's what I'm lookin for. The only exception is when I deal with the seller I already know that is legit.