eBay ONGOING Auctions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
Get your eBay bid on some titles you are missing in your collection at cheap prices! Get 'em while supplies last! I no longer have much time to buy & resell so what u see is what u get from my auctions. Click on the link below to view my current auctions. BTW, Please read my damn policies also before bidding :knockout:.

Also, in case u forgot my entire personal collection is for sale as well. I have sold a few of my rare titles during the past few months. Some examples of the rare shit I sold from me personal collection are:

MC TWIST - MVP $1000
DARKSIDE - DARKSIDE $1100
I.F.A. - INTERNATIONAL FAMILY AFFAIR $850
9ELEVEN - DOWN FROM DAY ONE $800
BINK - SOMETHING 2 RIDE TO $700
D.O.A. - HABITUAL $450
UNDASETT - G'S PERSPECTIVE - $250
415 - 41FIVIN - $175
GHETTO KAOS - GUILTY AS CHARGED $100
BIG B - NOTHING BUT GAME $150
ERASE-E - LONGEVITY $50

And some others I can't think of at the moment.

I still got PLENTY of rare shit I am willing to let go ASAP! Name the cd you need and shoot me an offer. If I have it, we'll work something out that pleases you and I. Keep in mind I am an OG collector and most of my shit are 100% Original & Authentic! So relieve yourself from doing research and all that in trying to find out if a cd is a re-issue or not. My shit is as GENUINE as gold! Holla at me folks thru e-mail (preferrably) or PM (if my inbox is not full)! Peace!

Jan 6, 2003
I STILL regret that I never bought MC Twist MVP back in the days when I found it on one of those overstock sites, damn.... why you have to rub it in Joe, :cool:? That one tops my "stupid moves" list LOL

Good looking out with those CDs Joe

Jul 3, 2007
I wouldn't buy into anything this lying jackass (JFL023) has to say. He is scum with zero integrity, and zero character. Brags about scamming me out of $200+ and twists it into me doing it to him? Bottom line is exactly how we all remember it, you sold me misrepresented crap and cheated me bigtime. I will never ever trust you again. When the time is right god will give you a taste of what living a horrible painridden, no sleep having, no happiness existence is all about you piece of donkey shit. You should consider yourself lucky I don't get myself another 1000 ebay accts and fuck up your life on there once and for all. It is really what you need. Yes karma sucks joe. Stay out of my threads and I'll stay out of yours. Oh and don't buy anything from this lame loser. He will rob you too and then turn it around the other way to absolve himself of guilt.

Jul 3, 2007
And anyone who wants to inject their unwanted worthless tripe in to support the scum jfl023 can do so in the corner. Your opinions/input are not wanted. He wll pay a price sometime for cheating a disabled person out of $200+. And if i was well I'd make sure of it happening myself. But alas karma will take care of this scum. The truth hurts so much doesn't it joe. You should have kept your mouth shut and stayed out of my posts. Now I will be in all of yours from now on. To make sure nobody else buys from you. Say what you want about me, the truth is what I have going for me. The truth, you know that little two worded reality you want to completely run away and hide from mr. businessman.

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
And anyone who wants to inject their unwanted worthless tripe in to support the scum jfl023 can do so in the corner. Your opinions/input are not wanted. He wll pay a price sometime for cheating a disabled person out of $200+. And if i was well I'd make sure of it happening myself. But alas karma will take care of this scum. The truth hurts so much doesn't it joe. You should have kept your mouth shut and stayed out of my posts. Now I will be in all of yours from now on. To make sure nobody else buys from you. Say what you want about me, the truth is what I have going for me. The truth, you know that little two worded reality you want to completely run away and hide from mr. businessman.
^ Yea okay... and that's why I still keep selling RETARDO! Shouldn't you be saving the world Handi-man?

You try so hard to keep people to stay away from me but then what is your proof? I got 100% eBay feedbacks, majority of the Siccness cats that buy & sell to vouch for me, I created the damn Legit List, I've been on this board before you even owned a damn computer & got out of the mental ward, and better yet NO ONE REALLY BELIEVES U!

Therefore, go ahead keep trying to do what do because it definitely is not working! Damn even PAYPAL & YOUR OWN CREDIT CARD COMPANY took my side when you tried to scam me! So Handi-Man, go save the day!

Jul 3, 2007
I wouldn't buy into anything this lying jackass (JFL023) has to say. He is scum with zero integrity, and zero character. Brags about scamming me out of $200+ and twists it into me doing it to him? Bottom line is exactly how we all remember it, you sold me misrepresented crap and cheated me bigtime. I will never ever trust you again. When the time is right god will give you a taste of what living a horrible painridden, no sleep having, no happiness existence is all about you piece of donkey shit. You should consider yourself lucky I don't get myself another 1000 ebay accts and fuck up your life on there once and for all. It is really what you need. Yes karma sucks joe. Stay out of my threads and I'll stay out of yours. Oh and don't buy anything from this lame loser. He will rob you too and then turn it around the other way to absolve himself of guilt.

Jul 3, 2007
Hey here's a bit of advice jfl023. Stop misrepresenting your fucking cd's as much better condition than they are truly in. Meaning stop lying. Stop charging people extra money to pack an item up properly when 99% of the whole world DOES NOT charge for such a thing. Stop bullying/intimidating people with your asenine posts and threads. Get a brain, get some character and integrity. Then maybe your "sales" won't drop. You cheated me out of $200+. I framed your little "apology" note by the way. I prefer to call it the ramblings of a moronic liar. Considering you won't own up to anything you do. Stop lying and set a better example for other sellers who may want to use that site to sell their own stuff (god forbid). You must think you're god or something. Can say or do whatever you want and screw people then try to blackball them. You can't blackball someone who doesn't give a rat's ass (doesn't buy from scum like you anymore)and can do far more damage to your sales/ego than you could possibly do to him. But keep trying because I will continue to expose you jfl023. The truth will set you free joe flores.

Aug 27, 2008
Beware of seller JFL023 he is a liar and he took me for over $100 in my only purchase with him. CD's says one thing in auction page then arrives in something much different conditions. I don't complain I just accept stuff but I thought I might as well lend my experience with this dude for the rest to see it. He is a fucking scammer seller with lots of feedback is all he is. I've talked to a few other guys from ebay who said this "Joe" did the exact same thing to them. Avoid seller JFL023 like the plague!

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
Beware of seller JFL023 he is a liar and he took me for over $100 in my only purchase with him. CD's says one thing in auction page then arrives in something much different conditions. I don't complain I just accept stuff but I thought I might as well lend my experience with this dude for the rest to see it. He is a fucking scammer seller with lots of feedback is all he is. I've talked to a few other guys from ebay who said this "Joe" did the exact same thing to them. Avoid seller JFL023 like the plague!
SEAN-SEAN, Are we playing games again! LOL! Hmmmm... you created this account on August 27. Better yet, you still sound like a retard with the idiotic sounding paragraphs! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Feb 21, 2006
www.trunkmuzik.blogspot.com
Joe, we all know you are legit around here. You definitely don't have to stoop to sean-sean's level with the insults...Keep it movin man....
^^^What he said. We know youre legit. Just ignore the dude and let it go. hahaha its been hella long since you guys started going back and forth.

but the way...i sent you a PM with a list of stuff im looking for.

Jul 3, 2007
Oh and one more thing flores. You have officially been reduced to nothing more than toilet fodder for me. The money youstole from me isn't coming back and neither is your so called reputation. So I will just continue to cut and paste from now on. You don't warrant anymore responses from me other than to keep exposing you for the crook you are. So if you will excuse me, you've once again helped me go to the bathroom today.