eBay News: Sellers Thoughts on eBay's New Feedback Policy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
I don't like it

I don't like it, but what in the hell can I do? Nothing. From what I hear, eBay is already re-thinking their current feedback policy. Hopefully they will do this soon. It's very lopsided. Hell, I received 4 - 5 Negative feedbacks from asshole's who had every intent on leaving me bad feedback at any cost. There are a lot of people out there with miserable and/or no lives and just want company in their misery. It's sad.

Jul 3, 2007
Feedback policies mean nothing when the whole site is fucked up by sellers with no credibility like you jfl023. Stop whining about what's wrong with that site as you aren't going to change it. My solution is the right one. Stop selling on there and that will send them the fuck you message they need. Hey here's a bit of advice jfl023. Stop misrepresenting your fucking cd's as much better condition than they are truly in. Meaning stop lying. Stop charging people extra money to pack an item up properly when 99% of the whole world DOES NOT charge for such a thing. Stop bullying/intimidating people with your asenine posts and threads. Get a brain, get some character and integrity. Then maybe your "sales" won't drop. You cheated me out of $200+. I framed your little "apology" note by the way. I prefer to call it the ramblings of a moronic liar. Considering you won't own up to anything you do. Stop lying and set a better example for other sellers who may want to use that site to sell their own stuff (god forbid). You must think you're god or something. Can say or do whatever you want and screw people then try to blackball them. You can't blackball someone who doesn't give a rat's ass (doesn't buy from scum like you anymore)and can do far more damage to your sales/ego than you could possibly do to him. But keep trying because I will continue to expose you jfl023. The truth will set you free joe flores.

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
Feedback policies mean nothing when the whole site is fucked up by sellers with no credibility like you jfl023. Stop whining about what's wrong with that site as you aren't going to change it. My solution is the right one. Stop selling on there and that will send them the fuck you message they need. Hey here's a bit of advice jfl023. Stop misrepresenting your fucking cd's as much better condition than they are truly in. Meaning stop lying. Stop charging people extra money to pack an item up properly when 99% of the whole world DOES NOT charge for such a thing. Stop bullying/intimidating people with your asenine posts and threads. Get a brain, get some character and integrity. Then maybe your "sales" won't drop. You cheated me out of $200+. I framed your little "apology" note by the way. I prefer to call it the ramblings of a moronic liar. Considering you won't own up to anything you do. Stop lying and set a better example for other sellers who may want to use that site to sell their own stuff (god forbid). You must think you're god or something. Can say or do whatever you want and screw people then try to blackball them. You can't blackball someone who doesn't give a rat's ass (doesn't buy from scum like you anymore)and can do far more damage to your sales/ego than you could possibly do to him. But keep trying because I will continue to expose you jfl023. The truth will set you free joe flores.

LOL! Wow, do u have like some invisible army following u?? How about this Sean, why don't you send me all of those cds u felt I cheated you on and I can give you your money back! Give me your address so I can reimburse you thru the mail.

Aug 27, 2008
Beware of seller JFL023 he is a liar and he took me for over $100 in my only purchase with him. CD's says one thing in auction page then arrives in something much different conditions. I don't complain I just accept stuff but I thought I might as well lend my experience with this dude for the rest to see it. He is a fucking scammer seller with lots of feedback is all he is. I've talked to a few other guys from ebay who said this "Joe" did the exact same thing to them. Avoid seller JFL023 like the plague!