eBay News: Experiencing a drop in sales lately?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Yep

Yep, everybody is experiencing this, but I decided to put my fate in my own hands and started my own website, with the help of Elite Entertainment, West Coast Mafia affiliates and others. I also quit selling that much on eBay, because I'm really am not studying them anymore, because I'm finding other ways to get rid of my product, due to their feedback, higher rates, DSR, Best Match and etc. In all honesty, I'm trying to do my part in starving eBay out, until they learn a lesson in partnerships.

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
Hey here's a bit of advice jfl023. Stop misrepresenting your fucking cd's as much better condition than they are truly in. Meaning stop lying. Stop charging people extra money to pack an item up properly when 99% of the whole world DOES NOT charge for such a thing. Stop bullying/intimidating people with your asenine posts and threads. Get a brain, get some character and integrity. Then maybe your "sales" won't drop. You cheated me out of $200+. I framed your little "apology" note by the way. I prefer to call it the ramblings of a moronic liar. Considering you won't own up to anything you do. Stop lying and set a better example for other sellers who may want to use that site to sell their own stuff (god forbid). You must think you're god or something. Can say or do whatever you want and screw people then try to blackball them. You can't blackball someone who doesn't give a rat's ass (doesn't buy from scum like you anymore)and can do far more damage to your sales/ego than you could possibly do to him. But keep trying because I will continue to expose you jfl023. The truth will set you free joe flores.
Huh?