eBay News: Do You Encounter Errors Using Selling Mgr. Pro or Turbo Lister?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
Join the frustration!

CLICK HERE to view other sellers' frustration on the unfixed errors

Check it out, Here are my current problems with eBay's Selling Manager Pro:

1) My Shipping & Handling discounts are not being calculated to how they should be based on my shipping discounts rule I set on eBay! When creating combined invoices for shipping & handling discounts, the calculator overstates the shipping and handling amount by not applying the discounts!

I contacted eBay and they told me to contact the SMP Team. I called them, and they told me that they will call me right back. THEY NEVER DID!

2) I am unable to update my current listings to apply the UNKOWN changes eBay has made to item details! For CDs, they now use the following rules for condition: New, Like New, Very Good, Good, and Acceptable. Before the UNWARNED change, they were only using New & Used.

I get errors when trying to revise my items! Too much work for these dumb ass changes eBay is doing without warning any sellers!

3) The SMP Template is missing MANY columns which forces you to read, research, and follow steps in the SMP Manual to fill the damn missing fields. But then the correct entry for International Shipping & Handling and Discounts cannot be found anywhere!

I contacted them and they transferred me to 3 reps that were clueless!

These bitches better reimburse me for my SMP fees that I pay each month on some useless ass tool! Using their tool has cost me many hours with frustrating results. Good thing I know Excel quite well and know how to work around certain shit. Otherwise I would go insane trying to use the tool as well as understand their stupid ass SMP manual. Oh yea, I also found errors in their damn manual which the claimed wasn't an error at first. After I broke it down sentence by sentence to the stupid ass rep. He said I was correct. The changes were made! LOL!

Jul 3, 2007
I encountered an error when my brain told me to ever buy from you. I made a huge mistake and lost over $200 because of my foolishness and your dishonesty joe flores. Hey here's a bit of advice jfl023. Stop misrepresenting your fucking cd's as much better condition than they are truly in. Meaning stop lying. Stop charging people extra money to pack an item up properly when 99% of the whole world DOES NOT charge for such a thing. Stop bullying/intimidating people with your asenine posts and threads. Get a brain, get some character and integrity. Then maybe your "sales" won't drop. You cheated me out of $200+. I framed your little "apology" note by the way. I prefer to call it the ramblings of a moronic liar. Considering you won't own up to anything you do. Stop lying and set a better example for other sellers who may want to use that site to sell their own stuff (god forbid). You must think you're god or something. Can say or do whatever you want and screw people then try to blackball them. You can't blackball someone who doesn't give a rat's ass (doesn't buy from scum like you anymore)and can do far more damage to your sales/ego than you could possibly do to him. But keep trying because I will continue to expose you jfl023. The truth will set you free joe flores.

Aug 27, 2008
Beware of seller JFL023 he is a liar and he took me for over $100 in my only purchase with him. CD's says one thing in auction page then arrives in something much different conditions. I don't complain I just accept stuff but I thought I might as well lend my experience with this dude for the rest to see it. He is a fucking scammer seller with lots of feedback is all he is. I've talked to a few other guys from ebay who said this "Joe" did the exact same thing to them. Avoid seller JFL023 like the plague!

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
Beware of seller JFL023 he is a liar and he took me for over $100 in my only purchase with him. CD's says one thing in auction page then arrives in something much different conditions. I don't complain I just accept stuff but I thought I might as well lend my experience with this dude for the rest to see it. He is a fucking scammer seller with lots of feedback is all he is. I've talked to a few other guys from ebay who said this "Joe" did the exact same thing to them. Avoid seller JFL023 like the plague!
ROFL! Hey SEAN-SEAN, we know its you especially the way you post on every thread that I make! Plus, your posts sound idiotic as always! Is this your way of trying to sabotage me?! Did you know that creating another account on the Siccness within a few days/weeks and having only 7 posts shows how much of a retard you really are! Keep setting yourself up. You will go down in Siccness history for the most retarded user to ever sign up on the Siccness!