EBay auctions...DOA, T-Lo, COPS, Calosis, P Water, K*A*V*R, Keylo....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2003
Just in response to the other discussion on here, I can't tell anything about past issues and shady shit but I'll never condone such activities.

For my personal experience I've dealt with bloodyFloor the last years and I've never had any problems with these deals. I've got my OGs and they've been perfect.

Jun 9, 2009
Flowjob is not the only person in here who made deals with me. For example Nefariouz1 and all received nothing but original stuff from me. This should speak for it self. I don' have to talk for myself. Other people confirm that I am legit. What can I say more.
Look at my EBay profile. It says 100%...nothing more to say about this stupid conversation.

May 27, 2006
Why you deleted the other thread then sensai?

Why you hided your identity instead of just saying yes its me sensai but the repress selling i did in the past, the fakes selling i did in the past now for years i havent done any shady shit and i regret what i have done? This would ve been the way for you to make a serious impression because it would ve shown honesty.

Instead you had the nerve to act like you dont know what im talkin about which is superridiculous and when other people confirmed its you you just deleted the thread. Doesnt make a serious impression.

Just to close it all, you Thomas Gläser was the siccness user sensai who is named in the blocked bidders thread because he sold the repress of Young Dre D. Instead of giving a refund a few months after you just made a new account named BloodyFloor and hided from the buyer:
http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=235550&page=15&p=4571544&highlight=sensai#post4571544

also the ebay seller chris03051983 named several times a few posts later in the same thread is you. Also you sold a few cds with self printed frontcovers even on siccness. This is all i said not 1 single word about all what you sell now is fake. I know you got ogs i even sold you some. But the points mentioned above are as true as dat you sold ogs too. So why you said you dont know sensai, you dont know what im talkin about? Not the smartest way if you wants to make the impression of a legit person no matter the past.

And it wasnt a stupid conversation you made it stupid with your answers as if you wasnt sensai.

I bet you never refunded to the people you scammed, you dont even regret it so as the world turns while you wanted to leave rap collectin your past got back to you. In some way im sad you gone now, i miss your hater messages out of jealousy and the ridiculous actions like you tried to say sensai is not you :)