eastside nortenos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2005
do the South San Jo nortenos trip off the ES Nortenos, or west against north and it goes on. Here in stocktone it's a unity, but stupid shit like that happens, foos from ESS HATE foos from SSS, SSS hates NSS and WSS doesn't get along with SSS unless you know a person from each side, then foos check you and if they don't like the side you from you gonna get cracked or blasted at, that's why the ES, SS, NS, and WS should just form as SN, like the foos who already are in SN. This shit is fuckin stupid, talk about unity, stockton is fuckin almost divided, even nortenos from Oakland come and move here and say fuck stockton and they have to fight nortenos from Stockton. Stupid shit, but do you SJ gatos, do stupid shit like that?

Apr 18, 2005
^i aint no homeboy but i've seen that happen alot w/ homeboys frm here. unfortunately, headz'll be sayin "fuk this or that side" or dissin other sidez n wat not. i'm frm the strongside myself but i'm always preachin unity to other catz that be doin this... it's funny too cuz foo'z are always bumpin gumz sayin "SJ on minez" and "my city this and that"... then 5 mins later, they'll be sayin "fuk that side". it's like they claimin they reppin a city to the fullest.. but wen it comez to a side they aint from, they say fuk it. so they pretty much dissin their own city. i dnt understand that shit but w/e. it's san jo on minez... the hole fukin city... fuk reppin one side, feel me?

Jun 18, 2005
South Sidin Farmeros up in dis! back then every side use 2 trip off each other but now to my recognition it's all luv in da calles as long azz u don't b disrespectin that what I say, but I heard WSM GOTS BEEF WITH OTHER HOMEBOYZ FROM ALL OVER SAN JO WUSSUP WIT DAT?

Jan 14, 2004
Was up homie, Im from WSM and im not gonna speak on shit like this on the internet. I dont go on this shit a lot. But yeha we do got a lot of funk with bunch of homeboys. A lot of foos hate cuz they Know was up with the hood.

Apr 18, 2005
shit i aint tryin to have a fukn peace treaty n wat not cuz i knw foo'z guna do what they gun do... but i'll be honest... i aint even livin in san jo right now... been in lomas for a fukn minute but the fact of beefin wit other sharks is jus fukn wack... i got luv for the hole city N i dont hate on no fellow shark. unless they disrespectin, then of course, u gotta make em eat the shit they be givin u. but the fact of beefin wit another side is jus fuckin wack... it's the same city but diff side so u either guna love it or hate on it.

what i got a problem w/ is foo's be side hoppin... i knw hella foo's round here claimin all 4 sidez of sj... but people be bumpin gums bout (for example)"eastside on minez" wen i look up they info and it's strictly southside or westside or sumthin... why side hop when u aint frm that side? we all sharks regardless of what side u from.

Oct 12, 2005
fo show datz some true shit......

Wssj x4 said:
Was up homie, Im from WSM and im not gonna speak on shit like this on the internet. I dont go on this shit a lot. But yeha we do got a lot of funk with bunch of homeboys. A lot of foos hate cuz they Know was up with the hood.

IS THERE SUM FOO NAMED JAMES IN WSM OR SUMTHIN?