Eastern Conference Finalz Celtics vs Pistons

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who is going to take it....

• Total voters
Jun 15, 2005
I say detroit in 6 only because the celtics "struggled" with the hawks and the cavs. Allen and Rondo are just too inconsistent right now, and if they don't get that right, I don't think they're gonna beat Detroit.

Nov 7, 2006
I say detroit in 6 only because the celtics "struggled" with the hawks and the cavs. Allen and Rondo are just too inconsistent right now, and if they don't get that right, I don't think they're gonna beat Detroit.
i have to agree with ya there. i mean i think my boys have the chance and ability to make it happen but i dont think we can beat the pistons right now. but anything can happen like if rondo steps up and allen starts hitting open shots then it will be over quick but i dunno. all i know is i didnt expect the celts where they at so the furthur we go the more i'm happy.

Jan 18, 2006
Actually Boston matches up against Detroit better so they should do better but who knows. I got Boston taking it in 6

Nov 7, 2006
Actually Boston matches up against Detroit better so they should do better but who knows. I got Boston taking it in 6
this is very true but i do=unno how the young guys will take this game or anyone for that matter. if we play the brand of defense we have been and Ray Aleen gets resurrected and we keep playing house over cassell then we will have a shot but we need alot

Jan 28, 2005
If rookie Rodney Stuckey is playing better off the bench for the Pistons than Ray Allen is playing for the Celtics, it's quite obvious ya'll are in trouble.

Pistons and Lakers in the Finals, with Pistons taking it all again. 2004 rematch.

Nov 7, 2006
If rookie Rodney Stuckey is playing better off the bench for the Pistons than Ray Allen is playing for the Celtics, it's quite obvious ya'll are in trouble.

Pistons and Lakers in the Finals, with Pistons taking it all again. 2004 rematch.
yeah i agree but i think u'll be facing hornets/spurs in the finals with pistons beating whoever.

Jan 28, 2005
I got one thing to say for ya'll Celts fans...

remember the Pats?

Boston is tired right now from playing so many games, and with little break before having to play a well rested Pistons.