Eastcoco forum mixtape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
Quit feb 12th.. We in september
7 months is a long time for you man? With all that gangsta talk in your raps i'd think you knew a thing or two about time ...

oh yea.. you where saying something about doing my homework?

https://www.musicvideosubmissions.com/vevo-f-a-q/

VEVO FAQ
Q. Do I Need To Be Signed With A Label To Get On Vevo?
A. No, because Music Video Submissions has a distribution partnership with Vevo, our service allows any artist to set up an account and get on Vevo.

or
http://www.dittomusic.com/dittomusic/BlogPost.aspx?173

for the low price of 20 euros
You get itunes and vevo distribution...
Like i said check your ego man your not that great of a rapper
and im saying that without being bias or some hating shit

Last edited:

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
we were in a hurry to get on vevo we had a deadline to meet and we got it done and aint nobody nasty but u fool.. That gurl is from street low u aint even got one hyna pinche joto, next video shoot we got models who have appeared in videos wit e40 the jacka and 2chainz, i have stepped my game up in every way possible son. Lol thats what u dont realize but u also dont matter

Your chick is nasty, all tatted like a dude, just keep strapping a board on your back so you don't fall in kid, you could get Obama on a track and wouldn't go anywhere you delusional faggot, face it your a weak ass punk, the biggest buzz you got is when lil coner came to your house and punked you, you should move to Germany and click up with evil $weet you'd fit in perfect with him. again no one respects or fucks with you, you lame ass retard, and lol at you throwing in Spanish words in your post Dustin.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
I have mixtape tracks already recorded.. some finished some with open slots.. also stuff in the vault with chico(az),poyo loco,icee(559) and a couple of tracks with skarekrow
I have these 2 songz on soundcloud that can go on this
Im not gonna do a "Networking...vol 2"
I'll look thru my other shit too

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
I have these 2 songz on soundcloud that can go on this
Im not gonna do a "Networking...vol 2"
I'll look thru my other shit too

hey i just remembered whats up with caminos and that other jam i sent you?
I kinda want to use them for this.. im going thru my incomplete folder right now and ran across those

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
As far as I know they were goin on the valley soulja mixtape droppin before gangsta rythyms
Vol 2 bit I've lost touch with the homie n loks.

But ya finish em up as u see fit n throw em on it

May 16, 2002
just an idea if its a eastcoco forum mixtape it should consist of east coco forum related topics and RIP woodie tracks remembering what hes did.maybe with a few features by east coco artist
Would that include a Flame diss? LOL! j/k

Seriously though, it should be moderated or at least as many artist that can get on one track spitting 4 to 8 bars about Woodie (R.I.P.)

If not, you guy's will end up with 24 R.I.P tracks for Woodie.

Just sayin'.

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
Would that include a Flame diss? LOL! j/k

Seriously though, it should be moderated or at least as many artist that can get on one track spitting 4 to 8 bars about Woodie (R.I.P.)

If not, you guy's will end up with 24 R.I.P tracks for Woodie.

Just sayin'.
yup ...this is something id b interested in taking part of..wood was one my biggest influences for music.and actually a bangin on wax version east coco forum...basically a diss song