Eastbound & Down

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
^^^^^WTF?!?!?!? You are triiiiiiiippin I thought the season 2 premier was fucking Hilarious! That little midget had me dying, I dunno wtf your talking bout bro but I wish there was a negative prop button cuz with that comment you deserve a negative prop lol.....

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
the midget, Stevie at the coffee shop and Kenny once he was on the field was fucking great, but ya I thought the rest was kind of slow. I'm sure it'll pick up now. Jody Hill and McBride have this weird style where shit can go from hilarious to really depressing and I think that's how this season's going to be.
I loved how they played Mark Lanegan during the dinner scene too

Nov 24, 2003
I thought the episode was OK at best. My expectations were definitely a let down, but it was the first episode of the new season and they had to develop the storyline so we will see if they still have the juice as the season progresses.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
The first season had a lot of misses with his brothers family, those scenes were all dull as fuck. I'm about to check this episode out right now.