East Coast vs West Coast

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 4, 2004
www.infamousent.com
Come on now...We all know that westcoast has the beats and east coast has the lyrics....

I kno theres exceptions...ras kas, krooked I, kurupt...heigrophlics..etc on tha west
and nore..magoo...twista...on the east...but as a collective...u gotz to feel me

Agree or Disagree?

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
North and East both is killin it in all aspects right now.

West and Mid-west have beats but dont have lyrics, period. Freeway & Dipset style is shittin on everybody style right now and the most West cats have developed is the 2001 Jadakiss style.

Which is makes me wonder why we act like the West part of our name is the only part that matters.....

Jun 4, 2002
the east is killing everybody in all aspects of the game for years now........but freeway and dipset is probally the worst out the east
cam is the only one that can even spit!!

Mar 23, 2003
www.soundclick.com
this what it is

these cats on the east be spittin thats real but they got there gagnsterism from the west they wasnt talkin all that g shit until we did plus they keep it gangsta they be on some so off the wall shit as far as beats go the south is real big right now but everybody is puttin in work i think everybody dont think the west is lyrical because the flow is much more simple it aint about all these medafore and and simalies and shit its just to the point and if the east is so thight why they wanna always come to the west and kick it in the words of the late tupac shakur

better learn about the dress code B's and C's all them other niggaz copy cats these is G's

Mar 23, 2003
www.soundclick.com
this what it is

these cats on the east be spittin thats real but they got there gagnsterism from the west they wasnt talkin all that g shit until we did plus they dont be keeping it gangsta they be on some so off the wall shit as far as beats go the south is real big right now but everybody is puttin in work i think everybody dont think the west is lyrical because the flow is much more simple it aint about all these medafore and and simalies and shit its just to the point and if the east is so thight why they wanna always come to the west and kick it in the words of the late tupac shakur

better learn about the dress code B's and C's all them other niggaz copy cats these is G's

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
HIFism said:
if the east is so thight why they wanna always come to the west and kick it in the words of the late tupac shakur
Sun and California (which is 1/5th of the nation).....not to go sneaking around stealing ideas.

The west has the idea right now, but are completely missing the point. The point of a rap song isn't to change someone's LIFE, its to keep them entertained. And when someone has the SAME flow for 48 bars on a song, and 480 bars on the whole album, the shit gets OLD without similies, punches, change-ups, overlaps, underlaps, 3-2-3s, 1-2-1-2s and all that other shit.....