East Co Co's forum has gone to SHIT!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2002
what do you expect when weve gotten no material for 3 years, hardly any information from anyone, and no effort put in by other people associated with Wood to release new material? We can only talk about the mans music for so long

Mar 17, 2010
i think this shit was poppin back when i first signed up back n 06..damn its almost november soon woods birthday,last year i threw em a lil party and right before the night was over we said rip wood n poured out some for the homeboy..that party didnt stop till 6 am

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
this is just pretty much the northerner forum of the sicc, but nah no need to change shit!
even when woodie was alive other topics in northerner rap and our northern way of life were discussed here.. it was founded for him- with him, and should be left that way in honr of him..

Apr 14, 2004
I wouldn't change the name. Changin the name ain't going to change anything. We had some of the best homie rappers post in these forums. Speedyloc rip, sir dyno and woodie of course. Lots of others aswell.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
i dont wanna see this forum change

been here way to long to see it fell off

woodie made this forum not just for east co co but all homeboy rap

i dont think it should be changed, but i think alot of the bullshit needs to be filtered out

Feb 21, 2007
i dont wanna see this forum change

been here way to long to see it fell off

woodie made this forum not just for east co co but all homeboy rap

i dont think it should be changed, but i think alot of the bullshit needs to be filtered out
I've been here since 07 (even if I have a few posts) but I co-sing this message. Word.

R.I.P. Woodie