East Co Co Records..?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2003
Does anybody know the story behind East Co Co Records- Like when it was established, Who was primarily signed to it, Records put out on label- Shit like that.... I support ECCR to da fullest but just curious to how it all started!

))P.N. Question for Woodie.>>>> Will you ever feature a Female rapper on any of your albums<<<< I think that would be tight!((

Nov 8, 2003
ECCR is woodie's label, he has had females on his albums, he has females in a lotta songs actually, if eastcocorecords.com is up now u could check it, ECCR has woodie, shadow, lil los, lou-e-lou, xo, n some others signed i think

Nov 8, 2003
oh yea n the CD's they came out with lets see.... N.E. 1,2,4,5, life storiez, yoc influenced, demonz in my sleep, trunk muzic (lou-e-lou's cd) i think thats about it

Mar 16, 2003
Thanx Gz Up 415- But can you name ONE female "RAPPER" hes had on an album...??? And I know the current stats on ECCR- but i was referring to how it all became, how it all started- Woodie or any of his artists would probably the ones to know the answere to my question- Thanks anyway

K

KAH

SHE HAS A SONG WIT WOODIE CALLED FUCKIN WIT A PLAYA. WOODIE HAS HAD FEMALES ON ON NE 1,2 & 5 & ON DEMONZ N MY SLEEP

Mar 16, 2003
Oh fa sho' Thanx Cali- I didnt know that..... I havent yet heard lou e lous album. From what i hear its not all that good- but im gonna go cop it and check it out for myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!